Alien Manager (VERY WIP) (Not public at the moment)

SamBelanger

This plugin will make an api with the TextureReplacer. The Alien Manager plugin will be a model plugin to change the kerbal model. EX: in the future of the mod Avatar-Mods it will have the model and the skin of the Na'vi and Human!

Edited by SamBelanger

This type of vague post is, in my opinion, always a telltale sign of someone who is promising more than they can deliver. Why even make such a vague post? Why not  make a post when you have something to show? 

I wish you all the best, op, but I'll believe it when I see it. 

20 hours ago, SamBelanger said:

This plugin will make an api with the TextureReplacer. The Alien Manager plugin will be a model plugin to change the kerbal model. EX: in the future of the mod Avatar-Mods it will have the model and the skin of the Na'vi and Human!

I, for one, hope you succeed.  For a while I've had a desire for a rounded, human face.  

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/149587-request-transforming-kerbal-head-project/#comment-2795478

So, also good luck.  What progress do you think you have made?

Peace.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.