Is Mun surface supposed to be this dark? (SVT)

Is the Mun's surface supposed to be this dark with Stock Visual Terrain? It's nearing noon (note the solar panels) but the surface is almost completely black. I'm also running PlanetShine and Stock Visual Enhancements (including Environmental Visual Effects and Scatterer), SVT was my most recent addition, and when I saw a big change.

Thanks!

http://imgur.com/cvvXqto

hi my friend do not try to add questions or try asking for any thing no one even bother what is your problem unless you have high reputation 

i have asking for problem which  i have with heat passing trough heat shield ( in real solar system) and i can not play for over near 2 weeks because of this and no one have ever answered my question this is one of worst community at least in modding part i have ever seen

and about your problem i think that is normal it's not that dark the dark side of a planet should be even darker but that is what i think it could be wrong 

try seeing some picture from mod you are using in net and compare them and see if there is any differences 

good luck on space 

Edited by Ninadragonborn

@KerbalSpaceJockey - Welcome to the forums

Please disregard the above statement by @Ninadragonborn as this community is very helpful when it comes to helping people with KSP

Thing is that there is some things lacking in your post which are required in order for anyone to help you solve your problem

I refer you to the following thread where you will find out about what information is required for the community to be able to help ... without the information described in the thread below the community would only be able to speculate on what is causing your issue

Read the following thread so that you can learn about how to help the community help you 

Edited by DoctorDavinci

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.