problem with heat

please some one help me the heat passes trough the heat shield or ignore it at all  and gets to part above it 

and the heat shield it self heat up above 3300k when coming to 90k 

[x] science 

active ablation

airplane plus 

B9 aerospace part pack 

B9 aerospace props 

B9 animation modules 

B9 part switch 

BahamutoD animation modules

community category kit 

community resources pack 

community tech tree

contract Configurator 

Dmagic orbital science 

Eva parachutes & ejection seats 

Firespitter

Firespitter core 

Firespitter resources config 

fuel tanks plus 

fuel tanks plus Deprecated 

hanger extender 

hanger grid 

hide empty tech tree node 

interstellar fuel switch 

kerbal engineer redux 

kerbal joinet reinforcement 

kerbal research and development 

kerbal- konstructs 

kopernicus planetary system modifier 

kos for all 

kos: scriptable autopilot system 

laserdist 

mechjeb 2

modular fuel tanks 

modular rocket systems

modular flight integrator 

module manager 

plantshine 

planetshine - default configuration 

procedural parts- hazard tanks textures 

procedural parts- ven's revamp style textures 

raster prop monitor core 

real launch sites/real ksc in ksp 

real scale boosters 

smoke screen - extended fx plugin 

solver engine plugin 

soviet probe 

soviet rockets r7/proton/zenit rocket and more 

soviet spacecraft - soyuz progress vostok voskhod tks /va

space launch system 

texture replacer 

transfer window planner 

us probes pack 

us rockets 

USI life support 

USI tooles 

waypoint manager 

young tech tree plugin revived 

BD Armory 

near future propulsion 

near future solar 

near future spacecraft 

smurff 

cryoengines 

cryo tanks 

deployable  engines  

Real solar system

this is the list of mods i am using 

i have test this with main game and several mods part the result were same

please help me i can not play the game because of this 

sw0zAW.png

Edited by Ninadragonborn

On 1/18/2017 at 9:13 PM, DoctorDavinci said:

I will refer you to the following thread where you will find how to help the community help you

Without the proper information it is quite difficult to diagnose your problem

you kidding me 

i have to install all of these mod one by one to see which one is causing problem 

is this a jock i solved the problem myself that is how i do it always 

i just wanted to know what was the reason for heat passing from heat shield to part above it 

and i solved it by 

changing the shieldedConductionFactor to 0.0001

and the heat shields reentryConductivity to 0.0001

and it solved it 

[snip]

Edited by Deddly

On 1/19/2017 at 0:28 AM, Ninadragonborn said:

you kidding me 

i have to install all of these mod one by one to see which one is causing problem

No, I am not kidding ... If you choose to mod the game and ask for help then it is expected that the person modding the game will at the very least try to help themselves by reading and following the steps in the thread that I posted above

[snip]

Edited by Deddly

• 2 weeks later...

@Ninadragonborn glad you were able to figure it out.

Installing mods one by one is the best way to figure out which mod -exactly- is giving you the problem, but it isn't usually my first route, because as you say, that would take a really long time. And even then, if you don't know what to look for, you might end up nowhere. What I usually do is start 'building an install up', a few mods at a time, starting from the minimum. For example, Here I'd start with Kopernicus, RSS, and maybe ROMini (with Module Manager) or just Procedural Parts, so I could actually get something into space (HyperEdit is good for that too, so you can test for problems with the minimum number of mods installed)

Here, I'm fairly certain the issue is that you don't have RealHeat installed. RealHeat makes the atmosphere behave more realistically. Even that may not be enough. Mod parts are made assuming they will face the speeds you see in stock, with things hitting the atmosphere around 3 or 4 km/s at most. This is why RealismOverhaul exists, to configure parts so that they will perform up the requirements brought by the Real Solar System. Realism Overhaul isn't updated for KSP 1.2+ yet, and an unfortunate forum accident ate the forum page for it as well. Here is a copy of that page, so you can see the list of mods that RO suggests/requires.

https://web.archive.org/web/20160522190749/http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/140070-112-realism-overhaul-v1101-may-18/

And I read elsewhere about your trouble with getting airplanes to work. I personally have never been able to build airplanes effectively, but FAR (Ferram Aerospace Research) is a great mod that makes the air behave more realistically, so that planes that look like real planes should fly like real planes.

Edited by stratochief66

• 4 weeks later...

On 1/30/2017 at 3:48 AM, stratochief66 said:

@Ninadragonborn glad you were able to figure it out.

Installing mods one by one is the best way to figure out which mod -exactly- is giving you the problem, but it isn't usually my first route, because as you say, that would take a really long time. And even then, if you don't know what to look for, you might end up nowhere. What I usually do is start 'building an install up', a few mods at a time, starting from the minimum. For example, Here I'd start with Kopernicus, RSS, and maybe ROMini (with Module Manager) or just Procedural Parts, so I could actually get something into space (HyperEdit is good for that too, so you can test for problems with the minimum number of mods installed)

Here, I'm fairly certain the issue is that you don't have RealHeat installed. RealHeat makes the atmosphere behave more realistically. Even that may not be enough. Mod parts are made assuming they will face the speeds you see in stock, with things hitting the atmosphere around 3 or 4 km/s at most. This is why RealismOverhaul exists, to configure parts so that they will perform up the requirements brought by the Real Solar System. Realism Overhaul isn't updated for KSP 1.2+ yet, and an unfortunate forum accident ate the forum page for it as well. Here is a copy of that page, so you can see the list of mods that RO suggests/requires.

https://web.archive.org/web/20160522190749/http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/140070-112-realism-overhaul-v1101-may-18/

And I read elsewhere about your trouble with getting airplanes to work. I personally have never been able to build airplanes effectively, but FAR (Ferram Aerospace Research) is a great mod that makes the air behave more realistically, so that planes that look like real planes should fly like real planes.

Thanks i have still the problem i do not understand what is wrong but i try using some mod to make atmosphere more realistic  

• 1 month later...

The conversation got a little out of hand here, so I hope you all don't mind that I stepped in and removed part of the discussion that was more about personalities than the problem at hand. I also made a few edits to some of the remaining posts because some of the points didn't make too much sense after the trimming I did.

@Ninadragonborn, how's it going with the problem? I see you made some changes in the config. files and you mention that it fixed it. Does that mean you solved the issue? 

@Ninadragonborn

Hi Nina and welcome to the forums.

If i look at your pic i have afeeling in the guts thar you have a clipping problem. The heatshield looksblike it is clipping in your pod and the pod is than the first to absorb the reentry heating and spread it to other parts. Try out to move shield a step down maybe and look if it will help?

It can be a collison mesh missalligment through the number of mods you use.

For allocation of mos conflicts you can use the half method to speed it up.

You can simply install and uninstall mods buy dragging the subderectories frim GameData. Id you drag one half out and start the game. Try your craft on flight if the problem is persistent if yes you know for sure the badguy is in this list if not than he is in pther half.

This way you can fast lokalize the problem and ask the developer of thia mode if it is a known problem and how to bugfix this.

I hope this helps

Urses

18 hours ago, Urses said:

@Ninadragonborn

Hi Nina and welcome to the forums.

If i look at your pic i have afeeling in the guts thar you have a clipping problem. The heatshield looksblike it is clipping in your pod and the pod is than the first to absorb the reentry heating and spread it to other parts. Try out to move shield a step down maybe and look if it will help?

It can be a collison mesh missalligment through the number of mods you use.

For allocation of mos conflicts you can use the half method to speed it up.

You can simply install and uninstall mods buy dragging the subderectories frim GameData. Id you drag one half out and start the game. Try your craft on flight if the problem is persistent if yes you know for sure the badguy is in this list if not than he is in pther half.

This way you can fast lokalize the problem and ask the developer of thia mode if it is a known problem and how to bugfix this.

I hope this helps

Urses

thanks a lot 

• Chaosinvoker

i think the problem was solved with the realheat since its new version 

but thanks anyway 

19 hours ago, Deddly said:

The conversation got a little out of hand here, so I hope you all don't mind that I stepped in and removed part of the discussion that was more about personalities than the problem at hand. I also made a few edits to some of the remaining posts because some of the points didn't make too much sense after the trimming I did.

@Ninadragonborn, how's it going with the problem? I see you made some changes in the config. files and you mention that it fixed it. Does that mean you solved the issue? 

hi Deddly

that is OK

i think the realheat solved the problem i hope 

but thanks anyway 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.