"save game & science" bug ?

When I load a saved game I can't achive as many science score, from the same probe, in the same location, as I did in the previous/first attempt.

I do just get the amount of science score as I would have got when I would have gone to the same place and try to collect data from the same probe again, without loading an older save game. (Unfortunately significantly less)

Looks like the science progress does not get reset properly by loading a saved game (but of course, the over all science score gets reset).

Is this a known bug ?

May I fix this somehow or is my career game messed up now by loading a saved game ?

Possibly by going two steps back in my saved game history, or some other hack ?

Greetings Martin

Edited by m4r7in

1 hour ago, sal_vager said:

Hi @m4r7in, welcome to the KSP forums.

This sounds like an interesting issue, can you please share your saves and the steps you use to make this occur? You can find info on providing files here.

I recogniced this issue many times before, also in older game versions.

Most times this was not as significant as it was this time, so I never was sure if it's "real" or not. This time I'd go for orbiting mun with 3 "mysterie goo containers" and 3 thermometers.

I did collect all science from all 6 probes at more or less the same location. At the first attempt I got about 25 science points from each. After reloading a saved game I got only 1.1 science in the same location from one mysterie goo e.g.

Currently I'm playing version 1.2.1.1604 windows player x64.

BTW - loading an older save game (2 steps back) does'nt help either, I also had the reduced amount of science then. 

Edited by m4r7in

1 hour ago, m4r7in said:

Currently I'm playing version 1.2.1.1604 windows player x64.

You might want to consider updating, we're currently on 1.2.2.1622

I wasn't able to reproduce this on the launchpad here, I really need your files, and the KSP_Data output_log.txt as well please.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.