Consiglio Exploration - A GPP Science Mode

Planetace

YDn7KCZ.jpg?1

"Everyone Explores™"

Consiglio Exploration

Long ago in another Universe stood a mighty company that destroyed everything. Their name? Consiglio Devastations. They scoured entire Universes clear of life, either by smashing sand grains at FTL speeds. Or by tampering into the code of those Universes to cause stable higgs fields to form, expanding at the speed of light, deleting everything and everyone and rewriting physics... However, like all parallel Universes, there was a 100% chance everything will happen, and happen an infinite times over. This story will take place in a parallel Universe where Consiglio Devastations formed on Gael, a pristine world of water and super-continents located in a weird and unique system, and exist as Kerbals. They are different, less violent than their Universe munching counterparts, however they still have the... Well... full of Consiglioness if you will, inside of them, never flinching from explosions, always cheering when dangerous stunts are preformed. You get the idea..

This is the tale of Consiglio Explorations, and their rise to the stars..

LBFNYtj.png

Game Configs

Spoiler

d47cGQI.png

uxDjtLb.png

MODLIST

Spoiler

Module Manager 2.7.5

Texture Replacer

Kopernicus

ModuleFlightIntegrator

KIS

GPP (duh)

[x] Science

Kerbal Engineer

Extraplanetary Launchpads

Community Category Kit

Might add more in the future...

Chapter 1 - First Flight

Spoiler

We start a long time ago... When? Last tuesday.

We find a young entrepreneur Kerbal called Dave Consiglio... Kerman. He has just recently appealed to the Government to help fund for a company that he and his friends have sought to create in years, a great company that will help them explore the world, to explore the void beyond Gael. A company that will enable the impossible to become the possible. The company will enable space exploration to become a reality. Dave had already constructed plans for a small rocket ship, using his high knowledge in physics and chemistry he managed to pull through with a plausible design, and so had mailed it to President Kurf.

Then the government responded.

"Dear Dave Consiglio Kerman and co...

We like to inform you that your space program "Consiglio explorations" has been accepted. All missions, research and reconstruction will be payed in further advance by the Government as long as you fill yearly milestones and achievements. Failure in not achieving new heights will result in a cut in funding, if constant failure is achieved. Then all funding will be lost and in turn your space program is terminated, have a nice day.

President Kurf."

Dave was excited, so excited that he ran out of his house in only a towel into the street screaming how he has achieved the greatest achievement in all of kerbalkind. And that he would propel them to a new future, little did he know that his towel accidentally stripped off of Dave`s body when he passed his neighbors house.

DAY 1

vRNdj88.png

It was the start of a new day, and the start of something big. And that was what Dave knew best...

s7fwPUY.png

Using some spare parts and some mechanical tinkering, the crew managed to pull together a small rocket ship capable of low atmospheric flight. Alexander was chosen to pilot it, due to his high enthusiasm and enjoyment of explosions. The ExplodusBehindus was designed with 4 small goo containers for all that precious science, and was powered by a flea solid rocket booster. It had a parachute to land safely with and had fins for stability in the lower atmosphere.

CAL5X96.png

Mission Control: "Alexander this is mission control, do you copy?"

Alexander: "I hear you loud and clear!"

Mission Control: "Alright, we are 2 minutes from launch. We are currently running diagnostics on the ship, be prepared."

Alexander: "I`m ready as always!"

1 Minute, 50 seconds later

Mission Control: "T minus 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1,0   We have Liftoff I repeat we have liftoff!"

VuPWt69.png

Alexander: "WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Mission Control: "Alexander, please remain calm and focus on maintaining the ship!"

Alexander: "I cant hear you from the roar of the booster! :)"

mAXSFo8.png

Alexander: "It looks so small! Hey I can see my house from here!"

Mission Control: "Alexander, how does the ship handle?"

Alexander: "Like a dream come true :D!"

Mission Control: "Good, we just needed stability readings."

nwCaHNo.png

Mission Control: "Preform 2 goo experiments nnnnnnow."

Alexander: "Already preforming them!"

69Aqt77.png

Alexander: "Why is my speedometer suddenly saying I`m speeding up?"

Mission Control: "Because you`re falling."

Alexander: "Oh..."

t2NFcbc.png

Mission Control: "Alexander, you`re falling too fast! Open your parachutes now!"

bgtb7wG.png

Alexander: "Parachutes open, speed is slowing down. 7 m/s now, Copy."

Mission Control: "Copy."

5Hi9A5i.png

Mission Control: "Mission is a success! Alexander please return to the craft and wait for recovery!"

Alexander: "I cant get in... I keep falling down..."

Mission Control: "... We`ll just pick you and the craft separately..."

xJyVEbu.png

pFRNCFi.png

Alas, the first flight of Consiglio Explorations was a success. A lot of scientific data was received from the flight of the ExplodusBehindus and thus allowed a path to new and exciting technologies to be discovered, many technologies such as liquid fuel engines, better solid rocket fuel engines, heat shields and more came into the hands of the grand company. And thus the sights of nearly all of Kerbalkind was set to the stars, which were now possible thanks to the new space program...

Edited by Planetace

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.