[1.6.X] Surface Experiment Pack - Deployable science for KIS/KAS! (v2.7 - 13/Jan/19)

CobaltWolf

• 10 months later...

I have asked @AlbertKermin, @Beale@CobaltWolf and @DMagic permission to adopt this mod and they have graciously granted permission.

The idea is to remake it so the parts use the existing game mechanics for deployed science.

More news when there is news.

Surface Experiment Package (a.k.a. SEP)SimpleBSD-2

CC BY-NC-SA 4.0

Art assets used in Surface Experiment Pack were made by Matthew (CobaltWolf) Mlodzienski and are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. All credit for the wonderful new textures/models/artwork goes to CobaltWolf, who retains the copyright to his work.

Forums - Surface Experiment Pack

SpaceDock GitHub
CKAN

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 10/13/2021 at 9:45 PM, zer0Kerbal said:

I have asked @AlbertKermin, @Beale@CobaltWolf and @DMagic permission to adopt this mod and they have graciously granted permission.

The idea is to remake it so the parts use the existing game mechanics for deployed science.

More news when there is news.

Surface Experiment Package (a.k.a. SEP)SimpleBSD-2

CC BY-NC-SA 4.0

Art assets used in Surface Experiment Pack were made by Matthew (CobaltWolf) Mlodzienski and are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. All credit for the wonderful new textures/models/artwork goes to CobaltWolf, who retains the copyright to his work.

Forums - Surface Experiment Pack

SpaceDock GitHub
CKAN

I am intrigued with this.  Let me know if you need any assistance with testing this!

1 hour ago, Sampa said:

I am intrigued with this.  Let me know if you need any assistance with testing this!

Yes. I will and shall take you up on that. Also adds motivation to get-er-dün!

Kindly email me and will start the process. :D

Oh and a new side project of mine: (by request)

https://zer0kerbal.github.io/zer0Kerbal/AddonListing.html

allows me to have an easy to upgrade/maintain place to find all of my published addons (WIP)

Edited by zer0Kerbal
flocking the trees

• 4 months later...
On 7/7/2023 at 11:29 PM, zer0Kerbal said:

Yes. I will and shall take you up on that. Also adds motivation to get-er-dün!

Kindly email me and will start the process. :D

Oh and a new side project of mine: (by request)

https://zer0kerbal.github.io/zer0Kerbal/AddonListing.html

allows me to have an easy to upgrade/maintain place to find all of my published addons (WIP)

hey i absolutely loved this mod when it first came out, are you still working on it/have plans to work on it?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.