Skyer's Weapon|Parts Pack [1.2.x]

Skyer

Hello There!

The mod uses BDarmory

And Firespitter Plugins.

This is the temporary or not thread for my mod, because the forum  derped.

I know that there is aviators arsenal who has the same weapons as me, yes thats true but his weapons are just little pods sticking out of the wing , i wanted to have the full weapons so you don't put guns into tiny wings and see that guns are larger(or smaller when you think. I was not trying to make the models to accurate becouse a) this is the first time me modeling absolutely anything. b) it's KSP.

Download From <snip>
Download From <snip>

Weapons list:

Spoiler

An Custom Ammo box

Bombs

SD 10
SC 50
SC 250
SC 500
SC 1000
SD 1700
SC 1800
SC 2000
SC 2500

MG's (FIxed)

MG 17
MG 08 15
MG 131
Schkas
Vickers
Lewis gun

MK's (Fixed)

MG 151\15\20
MG FF
MK 103 (AP/HE Gunpod\ no Gunpod)
MK 108
MG 213 20\30

Aviation turrets

MG15
MG81 (Z)
MG 131 (Single, Dual, Quad)
MG 14 17 (Single, Dual)
MG 151\20 Dual
MGFF
Lewis gun (Single Dual)

AA turrets
None yet sorry

Tank Turrets
None yet sorry

License

You can Click da like button if you want to

Edited by Red Iron Crown

1 hour ago, DuoDex said:

Hello, it looks like your download is a bit of a mishmash of conflicting licenses. I've snipped the links; please PM me or any other mod and we will do our best to help you.

What do you mean?

What do you mean by sniped?

1 hour ago, Skyer said:

What do you mean?

What do you mean by sniped?

Hi Skyer. "Snipped" means he removed the links in your post. The reason for this is that there is more than one license in the download. For legal reasons, we have quite strict rules about licensing. Please check this post carefully:

If you need any guidance, of course we will be happy to help you.

12 hours ago, Deddly said:

Hi Skyer. "Snipped" means he removed the links in your post. The reason for this is that there is more than one license in the download. For legal reasons, we have quite strict rules about licensing. Please check this post carefully:

If you need any guidance, of course we will be happy to help you.

so i basically need to add the license in spacedock to this post right?

or do.i need to add source code which my mod does not have cuz just parts.

30 minutes ago, Skyer said:

so i basically need to add the license in spacedock to this post right?

or do.i need to add source code which my mod does not have cuz just parts.

Regarding source code, you must provide links to the source of any dlls included in your mod. If you've bundled firespitter or other plugins to make your parts work, then you need to link to the source of those (should be available in the respective threads for those mods).

Regarding licensing: You must choose a license and include it in the download package for your mod and at the place of download (spacedock, curse, wherever). It's usually considered courteous to mention it in your forum thread as well.

If you have bundled other mods with your mod, you must include their respective licenses in your download package and mention in your main license that they are covered by their own licenses.