how to recover a game after getting hack my steam account?

crackerbal

hi

during the christmass my steam aacount was hacked the profil was changed ( fusion with an other acc or something like this i supose )

i recover the steam profil, changed the password and inculde the phone check... anyways that's not the problem

since there i can't to play any game i already baught, steam asks me to connect with my old profil ( witch does'nt exist anymore ... ) to give me the authorisation for....

is anyone know what am i suposed to do right now ?

euhm sry for the title dunno what happened :o

Edited by Vanamonde
Fixed. :)

15 hours ago, crackerbal said:

well i dont see where to find help on steam support it's like speaking with a machine and the question answers u already seen tons of times :x

Yeah, Steam Support is absolutely awful, but it's the only thing you can do.

Read all the terms and services. Unless they have a part where it says in your case you would lose your property, you can't do much. But if such thing does not exist then they will have to refund you. And if all else fails social media is a potent wepon if you use it correctly.

If you wrote to steam support they way you wrote this post its no surprise they didnt want to help you. I understand that most people are not native speakers (including me) but the complete lack of capitalization and punctuation results in text that very hard on the eyes. Not a good strategy if you want help from someone...

Edited by Elthy

Not a guarantee by any means, but probably a good idea to scour your email and find all of the purchase receipts for as many games on your account as possible (they have transaction details and identifiers on there, might help your case).

Personally I have found steam support to be quite OK, if a little slow in responding. Find the form that lets you type out your problem and do it that way. Explain clearly what happened, bullet points help. Tell them you have all of you purchase receipts (if you find them).

Also, if you have any other accoutns that use the same login information (ebay, paypal, amazon etc.) might be a good idea to change them up.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.