Theysen

[1.1.3 stable / 1.2.2 dev] Realism Overhaul v11.3.2 August 31

107 posts in this topic

Hi. I installed 1.2.2 with the spreadsheet mods. I'm getting a gyro Kraken on my space station :/ any ideas on how to deal with that? It looks as if it all starts with the solar panels attached to a cubic strut.

2 hours ago, AlekM said:

Hi. I installed 1.2.2 with the spreadsheet mods. I'm getting a gyro Kraken on my space station :/ any ideas on how to deal with that? It looks as if it all starts with the solar panels attached to a cubic strut.

Which spreadsheet of mods did you use?

That one:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19_dhwSioZODCCtMFD0kZOtbmbg--ryoE0nzoWJL2cRc/edit#gid=0

Also RealFuels does all sorts of weird stuff, like You set one type of fuel in the VAB, only to find out later that it got somehow reconfigured to something else.

EDIT: Although I do admit that I installed RealFuel's through CKAN, and now I see that it wasn't the latest version

Edited by AlekM
ckan vs reality

On 22/4/2017 at 5:11 PM, Deltathiago98 said:

Hi, It's me. Again :/ I was playing very well with the dev. version, and one day I boot up the game, everything was going well, but when I load the save, all went black, the Alarm Clock and the Kerbal Construction Time GUI appears OK. I can warp time with no problem. But the screen is all black and in the right down corner appears the Loading "Kerbol System" icon and I wait but nothing...
Here's the log https://www.dropbox.com/s/yt2gxn6gi2hzfyr/KSP.log?dl=0 
Please Help me :wink:

:D:rolleyes: lol I figure out the problem, it was a kopernicus problem, somehow it get messed up. I just deleted and re-installed and all works fine again. :D

I've reinstalled KSP, AJE and Realism Overhaul itself twice now and I'm still getting this error in the console when loading:

Error: Module ModuleEnginesAJEJet threw during OnLoad:

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at ModuleEngines.SetupPropellant () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ModuleEngines.OnLoad (.ConfigNode node) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at SolverEngines.ModuleEnginesSolver.OnLoad (.ConfigNode node) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at PartModule.Load (.ConfigNode node) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Exception: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

At this point the game stops loading and won't progress. I'm running AJE 2.8.0, Realism Overhaul v11.4.1, and KSP 1.2.2 x64. Other than that I have all the required mods for RO and ModularFlightIntegrator. 

Any ideas whatsoever? About to give up on this, my 1.1.3 install was working for a while but then broke when I tried to replace TAC with USI LS, and I've been unable to get a working install in 1.2.2 since.

Edited by Jodo42

Would it be possible to get configs for HG-3 or J-2 Sea Level? I know one can always make a config for himself, but I feel like leaving this to the pros especially since these are non-production models and the parameter are to be researched.