On 24.5.2017 at 9:32 PM, Physics Student said:

Please...

nu81Bxf.jpg

Only germans will get the whole joke.

And i am more as sure here was a "s" forgotten....:wink:

/pocker face/

Funny Kabooms 

Urses 

You know that thing called a foucalt pendulum?

Yeah, apparently some dude found a way to say "It proves that the earth is flat".

[cricket noises here]

Of course, this was found on a flat earth forum. It was kind of amusing to see the arguments.

3 hours ago, NSEP said:

What? I dont have anything to say, just what? Why?

maxresdefault.jpg

Cause marketing...
Also, who's the dude in the back?

Edited by qzgy

5 hours ago, qzgy said:

You know that thing called a foucalt pendulum?

Yeah, apparently some dude found a way to say "It proves that the earth is flat".

[cricket noises here]

Of course, this was found on a flat earth forum. It was kind of amusing to see the arguments.

Cause marketing...
Also, who's the dude in the back?

The dude in the back has a youtube channel named Durv

On 19/05/2017 at 5:06 AM, Physics Student said:

This sums up every KSP rescue mission ever:

If you look closely, that sequence ends at slide 4, the rest is photo editing. Still dumb, but not as dumb as trying a third time with an identical (bar colour) machine...

There has been some fun had in this thread, and I'd like to thank everyone who was careful to stay within the rules. Unfortunately, the very nature of this subject ("Dumb things found...") means that there have been a very high proportion of unacceptable posts in this thread. Why were they unacceptable? Well, one of the most common problems has been people copying a picture from elsewhere that includes text that breaks our "no swearing" rule. Another common issue is that people keep quoting things that others have said in other parts of the forum - effectively insulting them in the process by indirectly calling them "dumb".

In general, since this thread has required so much moderator intervention, it has been decided to close this discussion. I have no doubt that everyone will stumble across enough dumb things on the internet in their day-to-day activities that we won't miss this thread too much ;).