Gameslinx

[1.2.2] Gameslinx's Planet Overhaul 1.7! Niebos, Olei, Verdina changes and bug fixes!

938 posts in this topic

Upload to imgur and get the link for it. There might be an attatch file button on the forums as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, KerbolExplorer said:

How do i put a screen shot?:/

Press prnt-screen when looking at the Easter egg

Then go to imgur.com and press Ctrl+v

Then take the URL and paste it here.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry but i cant use imgur.:blush:

And a thing of gameplay.I was landing a rover at gols crater And IT EXPLODED!:sealed:

Edited by KerbolExplorer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, KerbolExplorer said:

Sorry but i cant use imgur.:blush:

And a thing of gameplay.I was landing a rover at gols crater And IT EXPLODED!:sealed:

It overheated.

Why can't you use imgur? That's one of the only easy ways to share images :(

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gameslinx said:

It overheated.

Why can't you use imgur? That's one of the only easy ways to share images :(

 

But i landed in ground not in lava

And isnt another way to upload images?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KerbolExplorer said:

But i landed in ground not in lava

And isnt another way to upload images?

Yes, but it's just using a different image site from imgur. Imgur is the easiest one to use.

If you landed below 250m above Gol, you will begin to overheat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PixelStory2 said:

Upload to imgur and get the link for it. There might be an attatch file button on the forums as well.

XmyaPKN.png

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Holy crap that is amazing xD

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, PixelStory2 said:

Holy crap that is amazing xD

Easter eggs, they're everywhere yet nobody finds em :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone else found the smiley face on Olei? :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, PixelStory2 said:

Has anyone else found the smiley face on Olei? :P

?

You mean Scorch?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh I could have sworn I saw one on Olei :P Also I think I have a challenge for me now... I am going on an easter egg hunt! >:D I want to find at least 10 easter eggs. Are there at least that many? 

Edited by PixelStory2
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PixelStory2 said:

Oh I could have sworn I saw one on Olei :P Also I think I have a challenge for me now... I am going on an easter egg hunt! >:D I want to find at least 10 easter eggs. Are there at least that many? 

I'm not sure. It's probably less than ten, but there are quite a few :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now