Your avatar and your username

munlander1

Why did you choose your avatar?

I choose Kranz because I was reading his book.  

Why did you choose your username? I chose mine because when I created this account, I wanted to land on the mun.

We choose to go to the Mun in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard; because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one we intend to win.

Edited by munlander1

I chose my name because I was just trying to think of a random adjective and noun to put together and I came up with The Raging Sandwich.

I've had several avatars, I'll cover all the ones I remember having. My first one was just a regular sandwich because, well you know. Then it was a gif of a sandwich pulling off its top bun to reveal AWESOME made out of ketchup or barbecue sauce or something. Then there was a fat guy eating a giant sandwcih because it was hilarious. Finally, there's the one I have today because I liked the other gif and other users liked the one I have now. 

Avatar: Something I drew with a magic marker ages ago and then cleaned up a bit in photoshop..... It just kind of stuck, and I prefer to see that d6 plastered all across the intertubes than my own face.

Username: What's in a name? That which we call Mars by any other name would as rusty be. So Cydonian Monk would, were he not so called, still chant Free Mars, for a Free Mars is best for all.

3 minutes ago, Cydonian Monk said:

Username: What's in a name? That which we call Mars by any other name would as rusty be. So Cydonian Monk would, were he not so called, still chant Free Mars, for a Free Mars is best for all.

[edited by adsii1970 for relevant content I wanted to comment on]

I chose my username because it literally is me adsii are my intitials and suffix, 1970 is the year of my birth.

17 minutes ago, Cydonian Monk said:

Reference to the Mars vs. earth show?

Name is from the LEGO website in 2009 when I loved Star Wars and the Clone Wars was the Star Wars thing then, thus legoclone09. Profile picture is a picture of my cat sitting down and I put some Times New Roman text over the picture saying much cat very purr such meow in blue, yellow, and green respectively. Made it about four years ago and I don't really have any other good pictures that I feel fit me. Or names.

My avatar is a downloaded and reuploaded default avatar picture.
It's a bait for "Ban the user" forum game thread, where every second poster thought that I hadn't changed the default avatar pcture.

With this nickname I had been registered on the Russian KSP forum. Twice, until I got bored to re-register every month when they change the forum engine and drop the base.
Means something KSP-related but insignificant.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.