munlander1

Your avatar and your username

91 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Slow Ninjas are the worst!

This was intentional. The first avatar conflicted with Squad's staff member avatar so they asked me to change it. Meantime I went through few iteration of the logo I wanted to use in the game and just came across some Half-Life news while browsing the web and it occurred to me that K lends itself perfectly to this style. So I made the logo my avatar too in the end. I hope Gabe is cool with this. I love HL. This is a tribute. I eventually changed the in-game logo to gray but I kept the avatar HL Orange.

Edited by Kerbital
1 person likes this

OK, my avatar is Invader Zim... my favorite little green megalomaniac. And my real name is Jim, so one day, when I got tired of thinking of user names, I started using Just Jim instead.

1 person likes this

After many many years, I started collecting Lego again. I now have more than I ever did as a kid, and it's so relaxing to just create something when you are bored. 

Well, my username is partly true (I'm going to be a physics- and chemistry teacher) and the avatar just kind of explaines itself. You can never have enough science.

Posted (edited)

My username is a abrevation from my RL nickname "Grizzly". I stick with it since my 16 for my look. Big heavyboned but somewhere goodminded if nobody awakes my rage:D And as i became active on Internet like forums or chats i did used "Urs" or "Ursus". The problem was this nick was mostly taken and so it mitigated for "Urses". Original meaning is from latin Urs= Bear and in Alemannian it describe somebody who is reliable or true. So i try to be it if i give my word.

And the Avatar is new for me(thanks to cratercracker) and is a combination of things that i like and my liveslogan.

Beareyes (Urs)

Tellumo (for KSP, Science and SciFi)

And H&H = Hard and Honest, look for a chalenge and try to master it with your knowledge and ability.

Urses

Edited by Urses

Posted (edited)

My avatar was a natural choice for someone with an odd sense of humour who was and still is wondering "who on earth thought up a toy that disturbing not to mention noisy and who in their right mind would BUY such an abomination?"

As for user name: Being interested in flight in general I chose LN as that's the letter designation for Norwegian aircrafts and 400 since my first proper rc helicopter was a 400 size.

Edited by LN400

Posted (edited)

My avatar is Ars sisters from Date a Live series. They are both AI (Artificial Intelligence) from an airborne mothership Fraxinus. I love their design and personality. Plus, I can make a lot of cool abbreviation from the word ARS that's related to space program:

ARS: Advanced Reconnaisance Satellite

ARS: Ascent Reaction Systems

ARS: All-purpose Reusable Spacecraft

ARS: Advanced Relay Satellite

ARS:Advanced rocket systems

ARS: Absurdly Robust (or reliable) Spacecraft

And of course...

ARS: Absolute Rocket Science!

etc.

Edited by ARS
3 people like this

Gah........Just some thing random things 

But d name was mine real mine mixed with a kerbal ......

2 people like this

My username was an obvious choice for me, as I use it for EVERYTHING. The only good thing to come out of my Xbox Live account. As for the avatar, I wanted to have something aquatic, and originally I had a one colour bland starfish flopped on the earth, but it wasn't obvious what it was. So I drew another, and it turned out a lot better. Thought some people think it is the kraken, it is actually an unfeasibly oversized irritated squid.  

Username: Kinda my real name, kinda not. 

Avatar: it's changed. You might remember me as "flag boy", but then I haven't been able to decide. This is what I have for the time being...

Temporaraly, my avatar is to support the mightiest ducks of Anaheim!! go ducks!!

Back by popular request is the KSP cube avatar.

2 people like this

"Core" is the name of an android in a story I want to make, and my pic is one of my creations that was based off of my mech design in Armored Core V.

I changed my profile theme back to what it is supossed to be, sort of.

By the way, my profile pic was made by @cratercracker, (love his work!) and i thought it was too large to fit in my avatar slot. But it works!

Benjamin Kerman because KSP, and avatar is a fuzzy bit of code that I wrote.:) 

Wanted to get into modding. Real username is Blacksilver.

Um... It looks cool.