[Stock] Adventure Star-Mun Apollo Style Moon Explorer with SSTO Launcher

This is a rocket based space plane that contains an Apollo style Lunar Lander and Command Module.  The video below shows all of the craft in action including a moon buggy and an autonomous two-wheeled rover (and yes the surprises in this craft are exactly what you are expecting Majorjim!... LOL!)

DOWNLOAD the Adventure Star-Mun craft file HERE:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/x5daybfsma1kkwr/Adventure Star-Mun.craft?dl=0

Also available on Kerbal-X

-Jett

Edited by Jett_Quasar

15 hours ago, Jett_Quasar said:

This is a rocket based space plane that contains an Apollo style Lunar Lander and Command Module.  The video below shows all of the craft in action including a moon buggy and an autonomous two-wheeled rover (and yes the surprises in this craft are exactly what you are expecting Majorjim!... LOL!)

DOWNLOAD the Adventure Star-Mun craft file HERE:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/x5daybfsma1kkwr/Adventure Star-Mun.craft?dl=0

Also available on Kerbal-X

-Jett

Sadly, I can't watch that video because rights and stuff. :(

Rune. But I'm sure the editing is nice. :wink:

6 minutes ago, Rune said:

Sadly, I can't watch that video because rights and stuff. :(

Rune. But I'm sure the editing is nice. :wink:

YouTube gave me a warning on that video that it's blocked in some countries because of the copyright on the song. So I also uploaded it to Facebook, which is less stringent on those rules, but you have to have an account and log in.  I'm just glad everyone is enjoying the craft.

- Jett

14 minutes ago, Majorjim! said:

Pssst.. Hey you, over here.

vpn

Shhhh!

Yep, one of this days I'll be forced to it. For now, my country is not that restrictive, actually.

9 minutes ago, Jett_Quasar said:

YouTube gave me a warning on that video that it's blocked in some countries because of the copyright on the song. So I also uploaded it to Facebook, which is less stringent on those rules, but you have to have an account and log in.  I'm just glad everyone is enjoying the craft.

- Jett

That's useful, thanks!

'K, now I know what to reply. Autostrut! The explosions on landing are because your cargo is flopping about through your cargo bay, and you left your nuke embedded in the ground somewhere before the runway. Autostrut can be activated mid-flight (once you have is enabled from the menu, of course), so a quick right-click or two before reentry should secure everything firmly in the bay.

Rune. Most useful feature of the last updates.

Edited by Rune

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.