Gaarst

Community Mods and Plugins Library continued for 1.2.2

61 posts in this topic

Another one :)

BIG BIG UPDATE !!!

@CarnageINC casually showed up with over 300 new mods that were just added to the main list!

There are a lot of new mods and, as he suggested, I submitted the update before reviewing it completely so that you'd have it earlier. I'll be reviewing the entire list to search for any errors or things, but there might be a few that we didn't spot yet. If you see some, report them so that we are aware and they will be fixed soon!

Posted (edited)

Many, many thanks for adding my planet pack to the thread.

Very much appreciated and I found some other awesome mods here, too!

Edited by Gamel0rd1

1 hour ago, Gamel0rd1 said:

Many, many thanks for adding my planet pack to the thread.

Very much appreciated and I found some other awesome mods here, too!

Your welcome. 

This is for all the modders out there, if we missed any of your mods that are current and you would like it added to the list, please inform us add it shall be done.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

On Wed Mar 15 2017 at 8:22 PM, CarnageINC said:

Awesome!  Thank you for the link!  WOOT WOOT!  When the new update comes out, I'll let you or Gaarst update this list...I'm about fried out with what been done so far.

Not sure if you are aware but the spreadsheet might help a lot. If you set it up with the text required to cause the formating once loaded into a Web page.  Should save you a lot of time, to then concatenate the text and copy paste in.

Hope this helps

Edited by Pretorian28715
Typo

@Gaarst - could you change the maintainer of BDA Continued to @Papa_Joe ... I am only a part of the BDAc team (a small one at that) and am only maintaining the temporary BDAc thread for the time being 

BDAc is housed at Papa Joes Soup on github so I feel that he should be listed as the maintainer 

Thanx

Edited by DoctorDavinci

Please could you add kRPC to the library? Thanks!

Brief description: " kRPC allows you to control Kerbal Space Program from scripts running outside of the game. It has client libraries for many popular languages including C#, C++, Java, Lua, Python and Ruby."

Edit: Actually, it is already in the list but I didn't find it because there's a typo in the name. It's listed as "kPRC" instead of "kRPC"

Edited by djungelorm
1 person likes this

Updated spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r9Lw9lArHn2qSm-eENvCr--DEKob2VD7vvch7dy8WB0/edit?usp=sharing

It's missing the "status" column for now. Not easy to pull that from the current list since it's based on the font color. If you switch to using the spreadsheet we can update that, but otherwise I'm not sure it's worth the effort right now.

Also missing the column that concatenates all the data together. If you want to start entering data into the spreadsheet itself and using that to create the formatted list then it only takes a moment to add.

Edited by jofwu
1 person likes this

4 hours ago, jofwu said:

Updated spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r9Lw9lArHn2qSm-eENvCr--DEKob2VD7vvch7dy8WB0/edit?usp=sharing

It's missing the "status" column for now. Not easy to pull that from the current list since it's based on the font color. If you switch to using the spreadsheet we can update that, but otherwise I'm not sure it's worth the effort right now.

Also missing the column that concatenates all the data together. If you want to start entering data into the spreadsheet itself and using that to create the formatted list then it only takes a moment to add.

Wow, 717!!!  And there are about 40+ new entries to be added!  Thank you for the spreadsheet assistance, I'm not so good anymore with excel and I got my hands full gathering and organizing the other library.