[1.8.x, 1.9.x, 1.10.x, BETA for 1.12.x] Kerbal Animation Suite Continued

linuxgurugamer

Alright, got a looonnnnggg list here... i havent had time to verify it yet against the actual models... May be awhile.
Hope someone finds it useful.

BIG Thanx to @shaw for detailing a nice way to get the list.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=17Xs9XUS2gnwU2eumZtv-JsqYhA7bX-_t

Tagging you for reference @linuxgurugamer

Edited by Stone Blue

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

HI, do you think compile for 1.8 or 1.9 ? I draw kerbals and i want integrate  them in movies.

Edit :  I can install 1.4.1.2089 just for this mod but can you confirm, in github its just write Updated to KSP 1.1.3 and i don't have this version

Edited by Kapu

On 4/30/2020 at 3:10 AM, Kapu said:

HI, do you think compile for 1.8 or 1.9 ? I draw kerbals and i want integrate  them in movies.

Edit :  I can install 1.4.1.2089 just for this mod but can you confirm, in github its just write Updated to KSP 1.1.3 and i don't have this version

Sorry, not possible.  It's not the code, it the models have changed too much.

• 2 months later...

Hi!

Great job! I Like this mod and your work in general (I'm using some of your mods), but the bone hierarchy & manipulation windows not appears on the screen when I click on it. The animation window and animation shortcuts are running. 

Im using the curently 1.8.1 version of the game for some other features. So, should I use 1.4 version only?

THX

P.S.: Im newbie here...<_<

screenshot:

https://prnt.sc/tc972q

Edited by EkoIn

• 3 months later...

New release, 1.3.0

• Thanks to github user @nick-odell for this update to 1.10.1:
    • Working in 1.10.1
      • Fixed a bunch of bugs with the timeline / keyframes
      • Added button to reset manipulations for a keyframe to default (technically the original state when the editor was opened)
      • When saving custom animations, the backup system now works properly, and keeps up to 5 backups.
      • Loading animations now has a file selection UI, and adding common mixing transforms has been made easier
      • Can now animate the kerbal's base position (for things like jumps or dances)
      • Player now supports kerbal-specific animation choices, and enabling/disabling kerbals for when using shift. (Defaults to the standard global behavior at launch however)
      • Player module can be activated on external IVA kerbals, and specific IVA kerbals can be animated using the kerbal-specific animations
      • Other various UI and UX additions / improvements
      • Known Issues:
        • Due to the differences between male and female kerbals, animations will have some deviations when used on models other than the one they were made for originally
        • The new EVA models for the expansions were not addressed (I don't have them installed)
  • Added additional toggle to window to switch between the stock KSP skin and the alternate (Unity) skin.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hello, Just wanted to report an issue that I'm facing!

The thing is that I cannot do animations on female kerbals, Like I tried to do animations with valentina but nothing comes when I click new animations. It works on male kerbals but not female ones.

Currently running on v 1.10.1  with mod v1.3.0

Edited by Dhruv

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/4/2021 at 11:23 AM, Dhruv said:

Hello, Just wanted to report an issue that I'm facing!

The thing is that I cannot do animations on female kerbals, Like I tried to do animations with valentina but nothing comes when I click new animations. It works on male kerbals but not female ones.

Currently running on v 1.10.1  with mod v1.3.0

@linuxgurugamer I am providing full KSP log file as I don't know where and how to check, please have a look and let me know the issue, Thank you

KSP.log

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18-7Yt7MCBcMNNdMS0azmkpXHvuMp6H23/view?usp=sharing

• 1 month later...

New beta for KSP 1.12

• Added AssemblyFileVersion
  • Updated version file for 1.12

Keep in mind that there are a couple of known issues:

• Due to the differences between male and female kerbals, animations will have some deviations when used on models other than the one they were made for originally
  • The new EVA models for the expansions were not addressed (I don't have them installed)

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...