[1.8.x, 1.9.x, 1.10.x, BETA for 1.12.x] Kerbal Animation Suite Continued

linuxgurugamer

40 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

I'd be happy to include a collection in the mod, care to contribute any?

gVlbpFH.gif Samples collection --> Dq1dLHA.gif interest --> VT0Js8w.png trying&experiments --> WNo6zey.gif learn the way to make yourself --> UfEwSbt.gif new samples.

No Samples collection --> no interest --> no new samples.

r3P1pRK.png

Edited by Aerospacer
add picts

2 minutes ago, Aerospacer said:

Samples collection --> interest --> trying&experiments --> learn the way to make yourself --> new samples.

No Samples collection --> no interest --> no new samples.

I'm not disagreeing.  But I don't do animations, if you do, can you contribute some samples for this?

Anyone else is also welcome to do so.

As soon as I have a half dozen or so examples, I'll push out a new release

39 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

But I don't do animations, if you do, can you contribute some samples for this?

Unfortunately, no. I haven't enouch interest due to lack of good samples and quite complicated of needing skills... (and language barrier in learning too)

But in can be changed (may be).

Edited by Aerospacer

2 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Are you asking if you are allowed, or if it can be done?

If it can be done..

I wish a nice person well versed in animation techniques could make several animation and allow others to use them in exchange of likes.........

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been using this for a Cinematic I've been making. I came across an overflow issue when you have a bunch of anims. I made a simple fix to display them all in the list, therefore stopping the error. I can upload the DLL if anybody is interested. 

1 hour ago, Harrie said:

I've been using this for a Cinematic I've been making. I came across an overflow issue when you have a bunch of anims. I made a simple fix to display them all in the list, therefore stopping the error. I can upload the DLL if anybody is interested. 

Fixes for bugs, regardless of how rare or insignificant they may seem, are always welcome.

A more useful option than uploading a compiled DLL (which could be obsolete/incompatible as soon as the next minor patch hits KSP), would be to post the code change you made, either here in a code segment (the <> left of the smiley on the post edit toolbar), or -preferably- as a pull request to the github repository for this mod. Either one would allow the fix to be included in future releases.

On 11/19/2017 at 10:34 AM, Harrie said:

If you know how to do a github PR, do that, otherwise, post the code and/or a link to the changed file which I can use to update the mod

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Sorabh said:

Well here's a noob question: How do I change my kerbal's facial expressions? I want them to make a shocked face but I don't have a clue ow to do it....

there are controls to manipulate the mouth, but they are horribly complex - at least they were to me. If you have experience with animation it might be a bit less troublesome?

1 minute ago, Drew Kerman said:

there are controls to manipulate the mouth, but they are horribly complex - at least they were to me. If you have experience with animation it might be a bit less troublesome?

Yes...

And I don't have that kinda experience..I really wish I knew someone who has.... 

• 1 month later...

Hey... Good time of the day. I've a slight question: i ran in a quite interesting issue when i can't move the lips of kerbal, only rotate them and the same with the teeth. So basically i need a facial animation but it kinda shunk. That's sad. As you can understand, kerbals can't jump in cheering with boring, even angry-ish faces. So yeah, as i'm in prodution of a machonima, i'd like to get an answer as soon as possible if you' not mind. Thanks.

5 hours ago, AlexGFrank said:

Hey... Good time of the day. I've a slight question: i ran in a quite interesting issue when i can't move the lips of kerbal, only rotate them and the same with the teeth. So basically i need a facial animation but it kinda shunk. That's sad. As you can understand, kerbals can't jump in cheering with boring, even angry-ish faces. So yeah, as i'm in prodution of a machonima, i'd like to get an answer as soon as possible if you' not mind. Thanks.

As @Drew Kerman said earlier (2 posts above yours):