Hello everyone

iNVERTEDpLAZMA

Hi. I'm a little bit new to this game. I'm 'only' about 100 hours in.

From what i've read that's just the beginning. I've played career mode through once to unlock almost all of the sciences.
Currently I'm watching my DVD screensaver hoping that the stupid logo that is always bouncing from corner to corner actually hits that perfect corner.

I mean, I'm trying to rendezvous and dock.

Hello and welcome!

For your rendez-vous needs, I recorded this video which may prove helpful: https://youtu.be/n1v5gfXe-xU

I have also recorded a dedicated docking video, it only needs to be edited and uploaded, which is going to happen in the next two days. Otherwise I suggest heading to the questions sub-forums or the tutorials subsection to find more information.

Hope it helps and good luck!

20 hours ago, Ohm is Futile said:

Hello and welcome!

For your rendez-vous needs, I recorded this video which may prove helpful: https://youtu.be/n1v5gfXe-xU

I have also recorded a dedicated docking video, it only needs to be edited and uploaded, which is going to happen in the next two days. Otherwise I suggest heading to the questions sub-forums or the tutorials subsection to find more information.

Hope it helps and good luck!

Thanks for the welcome. I'll check out the videos.

Hey man! I'm also new to these forums but with about 2000 hours in the game (been posting only on steam so far). You've done AFF and prob. more (if that's you in your picture), so I'm sure a game is not gonna stop you!

We all have our own learning curve, so take your time with that rdzv and docking, they're important stuff. There are plenty of good videos, but the basic thing about this rendez-vous thing is:

a) be in the same place at the same time as the target

b) have the same velocity vector as the target at that time so you don't blitz past it

Here's what you can do in low Kerbin orbit with very little cash. This is, let's say, accelerated rendezvous :P.