Getting funds each day and I cant find out why.

I'm getting funds each day at the start of the day. Usually between 25k and 75k but it varies. While I love funds that just feels way too cheaty. I'm posting my CKan list here in hopes that someone can spot the problem. Ive been over it several times but cant figure out why I would be getting funds.

On another note I'm not getting any rescue missions and I'm not sure why. They have always been my bread and butter farming contracts. So if you can see why that might be that would be nice too.

2 minutes ago, OrbitalBuzzsaw said:

Huh. That's the strangest (not to mention most awesome) bug I've seen in a long time. Maybe ever. USI stuff sometimes does weird krap like that, so maybe that's it?

I'll disable all the USI stuff and check that. Might be 10 min or so. Takes awhile to load up.

26 minutes ago, OrbitalBuzzsaw said:

Also SCANSat can be funky sometimes.

Alright so I disabled USI and it didn't change anything. Turns out I am getting about 25290.34 funds each day I think. I get a message saying "You have been awarded 25290.35 funds!" If I am on the KSC screen where you can select the different buildings. If I go to the tracking station and spend a day or two there I will get a message awarding me the total funds for all those days as soon as I return to the KSC screen. I also am getting funds if I spend the time in flight (aka time warped while "flying" a probe on the mun.

1 hour ago, OrbitalBuzzsaw said:

Also SCANSat can be funky sometimes.

After some mod purging I'm 90% sure it is caused by KerboKatz Utilities. (which sucks because their science autocollecting is amazing.)

Edit: After more digging it appears to be from SmallUtilities - DailyFunds which is bundled into the KerboKatz Utilities that is listed on CKAN.

Edited by HunterForce

20 hours ago, HunterForce said:

After some mod purging I'm 90% sure it is caused by KerboKatz Utilities. (which sucks because their science autocollecting is amazing.)

Edit: After more digging it appears to be from SmallUtilities - DailyFunds which is bundled into the KerboKatz Utilities that is listed on CKAN.

Ahh.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.