_JKermans's Spacecrafts

It's difficult to discern much detail in some of your screenshots. I find that a good way to get good images of your spacecraft is to try taking pictures from multiple angles, and also to try to get pictures of the sun-facing side (obviously this doesn't work for night-side images but if you know you'll be taking pictures in the dark it's usually good to add some lights, and also to get some light-side pics as well so people can see the detail). Your thread will attract more attention if people can see the details of your spacecraft.

Also, I see your Mun colony is experiencing some...technical difficulties. When landing on non-atmospheric bodies, it's often best to set the SAS mode to surface and to point retrograde, and decrease your surface velocity directly like a reverse gravity turn. That way, if you're landing on relatively flat land (which it appears you were), it's quite rare for your vehicle to fall over.

10 hours ago, eloquentJane said:

It's difficult to discern much detail in some of your screenshots. I find that a good way to get good images of your spacecraft is to try taking pictures from multiple angles, and also to try to get pictures of the sun-facing side (obviously this doesn't work for night-side images but if you know you'll be taking pictures in the dark it's usually good to add some lights, and also to get some light-side pics as well so people can see the detail). Your thread will attract more attention if people can see the details of your spacecraft.

Also, I see your Mun colony is experiencing some...technical difficulties. When landing on non-atmospheric bodies, it's often best to set the SAS mode to surface and to point retrograde, and decrease your surface velocity directly like a reverse gravity turn. That way, if you're landing on relatively flat land (which it appears you were), it's quite rare for your vehicle to fall over.

Hello, I take a look at my screenshots, and as you said, that is difficult understand, what is here[DOT] Everything I know about gravity turn is that is very hard, I landed by doing this:

Slowing down,

Waiting,

Slowing down,

Waiting,

Slowing down,

Waiting,

Slowing down,

Waiting[DOT]

I falled over, because I landed on a mountain, and I falled down from that[DOT]

Edited by _JebediahKerman

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.