[1.3.1] LonesomeRobots Aerospace: The Gusmobile. Gemini/Titan II/Agena.

silentvelcro

Yeah @Gordon Dry i understand what you mean. The thing is i create my models the best way i can.
Mesh-wise you have to make the best you can do with a relatively low count of polygons so as to not decrease performance.
Texture-wise the amount of work that went on this mod is on the limit of what i can do. The normal map alone i had to create for the capsule was pretty intricate.
So of course, this mod is not perfect but i have to strike a balance between many technical aspects plus my real life work load.
Since the time i begun modding i learned many things and continue to do so. I hope i can make my mods better and better as time passes.

Regarding the pinkish parts, i suspect TextureReplacerReplaced maybe the problem. Although i never tried it since TextureReplacer works great on the latest KSP version.
I don't think Transparent Pods has something to do with it but i maybe wrong. There are so many mods out there and i cannot test them all.

Cheers

S.

11 hours ago, thomash said:

I seem to recall that you had updated the engine plumes in 1.2.2 to look realistic for the Titan II.  But I just launched a Gusmobile for the first time in 1.3 and it seems to have a stock plume.  :/

Have you installed smokescreen and realplume in your 1.3 install? It works fine on my 1.3.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

All LonesomeRobots Aerospace mods have been updated. Now reflections are handled by the awesome Textures Unlimited mod by master modder Shadowmage. The solar shader is used in all solar panels.
There has been some bugs removed and a little cleanup on all mods. TextureReplacer is no longer used by any LRAero mods, so if you are not using it for anything else you can delete it from your GameData folder.

Also the Duna Base Camp & HOYO CEV expansion has been released. Check it out.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/12/2020 at 4:28 PM, squeaker0704 said:

hey the retro rockets are not in my part list can you help me ples

Having the same problem, It loaded up for me initially, however my game crashed hard and I had to start over, the part is listed, however, I don't know why it's not showing up.  Don't know how much help we can expect, mod has been dormant since Jan 2018.

• 3 years later...
9 hours ago, b9 part switch fatal error said:

why is there no retro adapter

As far as I know there was only a retro adapter on Gemini B which has never flown.
And note that this is an old mod that has not been supported for years, the modder has last visited this forum in 2021. So no necroposts, please.