Forum Showerthoughts

TheKosanianMethod

Similar to /r/showerthoughts,  but here on the forums!

"Showerthought" is a loose term that applies to the types of thoughts you might have while carrying out a routine task like showering, driving, or daydreaming. At their best, showerthoughts are universally understood and find the amusing/interesting within the mundane.

-/r/showerthoughts

Post away!

1 hour ago, max_creative said:

What does the turtle say?

(I'm sorry, but it had to be done.)

Many yogurt containers feature the words "Contains Live Active Cultures." Does this mean that some yogurt contains live, but inactive cultures? Or dead, inactive cultures?
Or even dead active cultures?:sealed:

My showerthoughts are usually around some preposterous musings over how I would react....if I saw soviet paratroopers descending outside my window. I know, I know. 

#Wolverines!

Honourable mention goes to wondering how likely it is that I will get a text one morning telling me not to come into work because the office was hit by a freak meteorite.

1 hour ago, p1t1o said:

Honourable mention goes to wondering how likely it is that I will get a text one morning telling me not to come into work because the office was hit by a freak meteorite.

Probably, unlikely. Afaik from the forum, if a meteorite hits your workplace, you will know about that from sirens of a chemical contamination alert, and strange people in funny rubber suits.

People say humans are stupid nowadays, but being able to calculate 3x3 in a fraction on a second, is pretty intelligent right?

If the universe is infinite and has infinite possibilities, does that mean that there is a planet in the universe with Dank Memes written on it?

Is there a person thinking the same exact same thing i am thinking right now that does not know me?

Can i make drawings from my mind as good as drawings drawn from pictures?

Is there a absolute perfect and efficient rocket engine design out there, that has not been found yet?

- All by me.

Edited by NSEP

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.