RPM IVA modling help

alpha tech

Ok. So here is my plan,

I want to do some good high quality IVA models with raster prop monitor.

the thing is I don't know how, so that's pretty much why I am here for the community's help.

I have a little knowledge of unity, C#,  HTM,L, C++ (I know pretty well), and that is it. but just basic stuff like I may a watched a few YouTube videos on unity and c#.

Hi! I am not sure if this is the right place for my question. But the search for an answer or someone who might help took me here. I am using RasterPropMonitor in my KSP but it doesn't work with the Pod from Near Future Spacecraft Parts. Does anyone have the same problem? Or is there a solution already? Please help.

I found out I was wrong. The IVA for Mk3-9 is still in work. Sorry for this wrong post.

Edited by Tranquil

On 2/14/2017 at 6:09 AM, alpha tech said:

what are the new modules for 1.2.2.

and how do I get the dds or mu file in blender.

If you are wanting to add props for IVA's all you need in Unity and to properly set up the GameData directory in the KSP PartTools.

Your GameData directory should include the RPM mod so you can add the RPM props.

What are you trying to accomplish again?

If you are trying to make your own props then Blender should be fine. But props have specific set-ups that you need to be aware of. If you are trying to use the existing props in an internal then you don't need 3DS Max or even Blender. You simply need Unity.

4 hours ago, martinezfg11 said:

What are you trying to accomplish again?

If you are trying to make your own props then Blender should be fine. But props have specific set-ups that you need to be aware of. If you are trying to use the existing props in an internal then you don't need 3DS Max or even Blender. You simply need Unity.

no I want to make the props and the internal

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.