Weather on Kerbal and on others

michanst

This week I have successfully flown my first ever aeroplane. It was so fun! Love it. It feels like a flying simulator. Haha! It's really hard for someone who doesn't watch and tutorials but its really fun and rewarding when you finally made it. I since my first flight, I have been enjoying flying around Kerbal and conducting experiments. Now I noticed that there is something lacking. Is it possible to put clouds and other weather disturbances such as lightnings, typhoon etc that would make your flight more challenging and enjoyable? I haven't been to other moons or planet yet because I decided I have to master the basics such as re-entry, orbiting and flying first.

I installed but I dont see any clouds but there were changes though. The sky looks blurry white and the ocean looks clearer. Those two were only the changes compared to what was stated by some who installed that mod on that link. What settings do I need to change?

I used the SVE HR 1.1.6 and used x64 KSP.

Personally I recommend:

Not only will you get better performance, but I think the style/artistic direction is superior. (Also you don't need Scatterer to go with it, unlike other cloud mods.)

As far as your issue with clouds, I'm not sure if that mod comes bundled with EVE, but I'm pretty sure you need it. (You also need Scatterer I think, but it's been so long since I installed this lol.)

Edited by Rocket In My Pocket

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.