Beuty

cratercracker

I’m proud to present you my greatest photos of planets!

Kerbin from low orbit

qYzKRdy.png

Moho

wji9FRh.png

Duna

QVCxbks.png

Dres from telescope

wXC309Q.png

The only photo of eelo that I have

szW7KPJ.png

Eve

ilcznRM.png

And Jool

1u1Z51M.png

If it printed! Oh god i hope so EDIT; IT DIDNT PRINT UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Edited by cratercracker
IT DID !

You  can't post pictures direct from your computer. You must first load them to a service like Imgur. Then copy the link address (by right clicking on the Imgur picture and copying address) and paste the address in your KSP post where you want the picture. 

Just now, Red Shirt said:

You  can't post pictures direct from your computer. You must first load them to a service like Imgur. Then copy the link address (by right clicking on the Imgur picture and copying address) and paste the address in your KSP post where you want the picture. 

Thank you! Now i be more advised

2 hours ago, TopHeavy11 said:

And I STILL need to get an Imgur account! :P

Actually, no, you don't.  Imgur doesn't require an account, at all, if one simply wants to post pictures there.

Yes, they allow having accounts, which allows doing extra things like "keep track of how many people have liked your posted image" and stuff like that.  But if all you want to do is host an image there so you can embed it here in the KSP forums, you don't need an account at all.  You can post to imgur anonymously, without needing to "sign in".

Just go there, click the "new post" button, drag-drop your image, right-click to "copy image location", paste that into your KSP forum post.  Bam, done.  Two mouse clicks, a drag-drop, and a paste.  That's it.  :)

1 hour ago, Red Shirt said:

Non-account pictures disappear after a month or so (I think).

Nope.  They stick around forever.  I have pictures that I posted years ago that are still sitting there, and I've never once created an account.

1 hour ago, Snark said:

Nope.  They stick around forever.  I have pictures that I posted years ago that are still sitting there, and I've never once created an account

I retract my statement. Went back and checked a post from 2 years ago and my pic was still there. Looks like all the broken pic links I see may have been either albums or were taken down by the poster. Anyway good to know.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.