46 minutes ago, adsii1970 said:

Geesh... get snarky why don't you.

Yes, that is what mods are for, but to have Squad add more runways to the KSC for the purpose of creating a "realistic airport" has actually been handled by a mod (Kerbal Konstructs + Kerbinside).

The way I read the OP was these are things people want Squad to add to the game in default mode, not in mod form...

Okay, you know what, I'm not going to get into this. I don't want this closed just because we can't make up our minds over something so silly as a misunderstanding of the OP

55 minutes ago, eagle92lightning said:

Actually no. it is a central mk3 with a mk2 jet pod on each side with a mk3 engine mouby on the rear of mk3 core with a skipper on the back of it. On the jet pods there is a mk2 to two mk1 adapters on the front and back on the front one there is shock cone intakes on the back one there is j20 panthers. The wings are the exact same design as the dynawing. And the back gear are directly under the center of mass. The problem is that it can't get up to speed on a 2.5km runway.

Without pics, I can't really evaluate your design, but nothing you've said is convincing me that the runway is the problem

Tell me, what speed do you reach by the end of the runway?

From what you described, it sounds like you have just 4 jet engines. You said panthers... but you also said J-20 which is the tiny Juno... your earlier statements implied it was nearly as big as a plane propelled by 12 Goliaths...

Everything here is indicating a design problem to me.

Edited by KerikBalm

I think I will go ahead and close this up, as @LetsGoToMars! has pointed out this is a fairly common suggestion.

@eagle92lightning, if you would like, you are welcome/encouraged to ask a question in our Gameplay Questions subforum, and our crack team of everyday forumgoers will be more than happy to assist you in getting your big beast off the runway in good style :)