Building Upgrade not working

Ok so I'm not sure if this is a glitch or maybe I'm doing something wrong. I have just over $65,000 saved up and want to upgrade my buildings. I play on Xbox One, so I click B to bring up the menu, but when I click on upgrade, it says "Not Enough Funds to upgrade Building", even though the upgrade is only $5,000. I should add that I'm fairly new to the game and am not very far into the career

Edited by Benredder

The various buildings cost different amounts to upgrade, and it depends on the difficulty level that you selected. In normal difficulty, the cheapest upgrades cost 75,000 kash.

If you tell us which building, and verify you are on normal difficulty -- we can tell you what cost you should be seeing.

15 minutes ago, Cubfan said:

It sounds like a glitch in the cost you're seeing. The first building upgrades are like 200,000 or so. If I remember right, anyway.

I'I either on easy or normal. I can't remember 

3 minutes ago, bewing said:

The various buildings cost different amounts to upgrade, and it depends on the difficulty level that you selected. In normal difficulty, the cheapest upgrades cost 75,000 kash.

If you tell us which building, and verify you are on normal difficulty -- we can tell you what cost you should be seeing.

I went to settings and it says I'm on normal. I've tried upgrading every single building, the highest cost being $51,000, and it says the same thing for every one, but the one I'm trying in particular to upgrade is the launch pad 

so I guess I'm just an idiot. I figured it out. All the numbers were just super squished together and it does say 75000 to upgrade the launch pad. I didn't see the 7 originally 

5 minutes ago, bewing said:

Yeah, Kerbals don't use dollars, so there are no dollar signs anywhere. If you think you see one, it's gotta be something else. :)

Putting dollar signs is easier/shorter/quicker than typing kerbucks or whatever they're actually called 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.