Kommunity Space Station 1.4.1

Finished! Quickly put up a module as I have school later this week. Not really an interesting module, a copula with a lab and some solar panels.

8 hours ago, rockets-don't-make-toast said:

Why did you need such a large rocket to get it into orbit?

Over engineering and sloppy piloting. I did a direct ascent as well, no loitering in orbit.

DONE! Send a hab module to the mun station but forgot the kerbals! When I circularized around the mun I realized I was orbiting opposite of the station so I reversed my orbit on the spot for a cost of 800+ M/s of delta V. When the service module crashed into the moon it still had LOTS of Delta V left

I put it on the side of the station, or I put the station by the side onto my module. :) 

I'm gonna put the file in both your drive and mine, if you see rockets don't make toast turn 28 in your drive could you check to see that the mun space station is attached to 5 giant fuel tanks, if not check my drive: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B15BBJhJkCp8cFRFZmZ5SXFLNGc

and check that. if still not tell me and tell me what to do cause I have very little Idea how to do this. P.S. I just dragged the zip to you drive, is that the right way? if not then what is?

49 minutes ago, rockets-don't-make-toast said:

I put it on the side of the station, or I put the station by the side onto my module. :) 

I'm gonna put the file in both your drive and mine, if you see rockets don't make toast turn 28 in your drive could you check to see that the mun space station is attached to 5 giant fuel tanks, if not check my drive: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B15BBJhJkCp8cFRFZmZ5SXFLNGc

and check that. if still not tell me and tell me what to do cause I have very little Idea how to do this. P.S. I just dragged the zip to you drive, is that the right way? if not then what is?

That's the right way to upload it. @Probodobodyne QBEis up, but before you launch, make sure the fuel module is on the Mun station. 

24 minutes ago, KAL 9000 said:

When am I launching? 

you aren't on the list yet, if you were, you would be 5th in line. 

also, add me to the list again, time for the minmus station to get some fuel. :D 

wait, do you have to do the station in order? like lko then mun then minmus then eve? or once you get lko then you can do any one. also, why do you already have the eve one up?

Another thing is that once its your turn you have about 4 days to do it. so worst case scenario is that you have to wait 16-20 days to launch, or you could launch today. it just depends on how fast people are at launching there modules.  also, what do you plan to add?

53 minutes ago, 53miner53 said:

That's the right way to upload it. @Probodobodyne QBEis up, but before you launch, make sure the fuel module is on the Mun station. 

Edited by rockets-don't-make-toast

You do need to do them in order, though once you finish Kerbin's SOI then you can add to either the Duna station or the Eve station and continue on in each direction as you want to. The Eve station was added by @HiThere!2 during one of his turns, before the Minmus station was added. 

Edit: forgot to mention that the Duna station isn't up yet, but I'm adding that next turn, though the Mun base is going to be added soon, so I may post the rover for that instead.

Edit 2: @KAL 9000, I added you to the list. You are 5th.

Edited by 53miner53

5 hours ago, rockets-don't-make-toast said:

Another thing, what will happen once the game gets updated to 1.2.9 or 1.3?

I will update the save file to 1.2.9/1.3

27 minutes ago, rockets-don't-make-toast said:

should I do five huge fuel tanks or five 16 passenger crew cabins for the eve station?

and could you put me back on the list?

Which do you want to add?

I'll add you to the end of the list.Done

Edited by 53miner53

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.