Kommunity Space Station 1.4.1

I'll add the the fuel first then the passengers.

even better, both. three fuel tanks and two passengers.

another thing, I just installed tweakscale, is it a problem if I have it, but don't use it at all in the module or the launcher. I uninstalled it just in case but is it a problem to have?

25 minutes ago, rockets-don't-make-toast said:

I'll add the the fuel first then the passengers.

even better, both. three fuel tanks and two passengers.

another thing, I just installed tweakscale, is it a problem if I have it, but don't use it at all in the module or the launcher. I uninstalled it just in case but is it a problem to have?

I don't know if it's a problem. Before you send the save along, put something in orbit separate from the stations with tweakscale installed but unused, and @Ultimate Steve(since he just got back from Ohio) will check if it messes with the save file. Keep a copy of it from before you start too.

@rockets-don't-make-toast, you had gone already and added a module to the Mun station on the previous page. I added you to the end of the list so you could go again later. @Probodobodyne QBE probably used that save file to add his module to the Mun base. 

It is @Ultimate Steve turn since he had went on vacation before.

You can skip me again. I am extremely busy right now. I promise, I'll take my turn soon!

Spoiler

Today:

• Extracurricular activity
  • At least an hour of homework to make up for Ohio
  • Something I really need to get done before tomorrow

Tomorrow:

• School
  • Probably a lot more homework than today because A days are the hard days and I will have makeup work in Algebra II, Science, and Spanish.
  • My birthday (yay!)
  • (Hopefully) something in Minecraft that I have been working on for the past two months in preparation for my birthday
  • Something from 6:30 to 8:30

This week:

• Studying for my big Spanish test
  • Making two YouTube videos that were filmed in Ohio
  • Watching the historic SpaceX Launch
  • Community Space Station
  • Project Babylon (I will finally launch that space station!)
  • Making another chapter of Project Intrepid
  • Catching up on all the other mission reports
  • 8 other things I've forgotten about

Oh, look at the time! I need to get to the aforementioned extracurricular activity!

1 minute ago, Ultimate Steve said:

You can skip me again. I am extremely busy right now. I promise, I'll take my turn soon!

Hide contents

Today:

Tomorrow:

• School
  • Probably a lot more homework than today because A days are the hard days and I will have makeup work in Algebra II, Science, and Spanish.
  • My birthday (yay!)
  • (Hopefully) something in Minecraft that I have been working on for the past two months in preparation for my birthday

This week:

Oh, look at the time! I need to get to the aforementioned extracurricular activity!

did you check if having tweakscale installed but not used is a problem?

41 minutes ago, Ultimate Steve said:

Reveal hidden contents

Today:

Tomorrow:

• School
  • My birthday (yay!)

This week:

Ok. Tell us when you have time. When's the historic launch?

40 minutes ago, rockets-don't-make-toast said:

did you check if having tweakscale installed but not used is a problem?

Try using the save without tweakscale. I'm curious too.

I didn't realize it was my turn, and I have something scheduled for the next 2 hours. I'll have the Duna station up by the end of the day tomorrow.

2 hours ago, Ultimate Steve said:

https://spaceflightnow.com/2017/03/24/ses-10-flight-preps/

Thursday! It was Wednesday (which would have been SOOOOO awesome to have it on my birthday).

It will be the first reflight of a flown booster.

Happy birthday!

@Probodobodyne QBE, I can't find the save file you posted. Please help!

Hey guys,

I was searching through this challenge sub forum for quiet some time now, but couldn't exactly find anything "easy" to start with. I mean, I am probably able to manage most of the challenges, somehow, but almost all the people who post have such nicer, sleeker and more stylish designs (not even talking about efficiency) so I just don't want to spoil the threads with my mostly ugly "experiments"... :D So, I decided to start off with something a little bit simpler... this! :)

I have already noticed that there is a big waiting list (or is there?), but no worries, school keeps me occupied fairly nicely so I can wait, although I have some free time this/next week. So, can I join in? Make a module? If so, what do you guys want me to make? I made quiet a nice deep space station  - or more like station core - design like a week ago, would you want me to put that somewhere, maybe around Duna/Ike/Minmus/somewhere else? My little station design:

3rTs5nK.png

The struts... terribly sorry for putting it up like this, I wanted to put it into one of those spoiler thingies, but after 20 minutes of failing to do so quit the idea. Anyway... would it fit somewhere? Or do I make something else?

Thanks,

Anonymmm

1 hour ago, Anonymmm said:

Hey guys,

I was searching through this challenge sub forum for quiet some time now, but couldn't exactly find anything "easy" to start with. I mean, I am probably able to manage most of the challenges, somehow, but almost all the people who post have such nicer, sleeker and more stylish designs (not even talking about efficiency) so I just don't want to spoil the threads with my mostly ugly "experiments"... :D So, I decided to start off with something a little bit simpler... this! :)

I have already noticed that there is a big waiting list (or is there?), but no worries, school keeps me occupied fairly nicely so I can wait, although I have some free time this/next week. So, can I join in? Make a module? If so, what do you guys want me to make? I made quiet a nice deep space station  - or more like station core - design like a week ago, would you want me to put that somewhere, maybe around Duna/Ike/Minmus/somewhere else? My little station design:

3rTs5nK.png

The struts... terribly sorry for putting it up like this, I wanted to put it into one of those spoiler thingies, but after 20 minutes of failing to do so quit the idea. Anyway... would it fit somewhere? Or do I make something else?

Thanks,

Anonymmm

You can just ask to be put on the list, you first have to add a module to the LKO station. A module on a space station, any station in orbit, Can only be 5 parts and two sr. Docking ports, more docking ports add to the 5 part limit. Once you've waited your turn and put one on the LKO station then once your turn comes again then you can go to any station you want next. You can ask to be put on the list again as soon as you've posted the new save in the Google Drive.

53miner53 is the one that puts the station cores up, but if he gives you permission you can, as long as it's around the planet or moon of his choosing. Good luck :)

Edited by rockets-don't-make-toast

@rockets-don't-make-toast, the parts rules have changed. It's now 2 docking ports minimum, 5 max parts other than docking ports. Docking ports no longer add to the parts max.

@Anonymmm, I'm adding you to the waiting list. You're 5th, soon to be 4th once I finish adding something. Welcome!

Edited by 53miner53

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.