Kommunity Space Station 1.4.1

23 hours ago, Ultimate Steve said:

You can skip me again. I am extremely busy right now. I promise, I'll take my turn soon!

Reveal hidden contents

Today:

• Extracurricular activity
  • At least an hour of homework to make up for Ohio
  • Something I really need to get done before tomorrow

Tomorrow:

• School
  • Probably a lot more homework than today because A days are the hard days and I will have makeup work in Algebra II, Science, and Spanish.
  • My birthday (yay!)
  • (Hopefully) something in Minecraft that I have been working on for the past two months in preparation for my birthday
  • Something from 6:30 to 8:30

This week:

• Studying for my big Spanish test
  • Making two YouTube videos that were filmed in Ohio
  • Watching the historic SpaceX Launch
  • Community Space Station
  • Project Babylon (I will finally launch that space station!)
  • Making another chapter of Project Intrepid
  • Catching up on all the other mission reports
  • 8 other things I've forgotten about

Oh, look at the time! I need to get to the aforementioned extracurricular activity!

Definitely read that as "extravehicular activity". I'd like to contribute as well!

1 hour ago, mattssheep4 said:

Definitely read that as "extravehicular activity". I'd like to contribute as well!

Do you mean contribute to the Community Space Station? I'll add you to the list if you want me to.

edit: you're on the list!

Edited by 53miner53

Ok I'm done, I'm in a rush because I'm going away for the weekend and forgot pictures and I think the rover is 1-2 parts over. But I added the SUCC to the Mun base. It's based off of a very light utility rover I sent to the Mun way back in .21 and I think it's a pretty good replica of it (if not even smaller). It was initially SLUR, Super Light Utility Rover. But a Kerbal thought it would be funny to call it SUCC. So now its the Super Utility Command and Control rover. (it is not super utility, or command, or control, but that's what the engineers decided on to make it sound glorious)

so what are you going to put a core around next? and can I suggest Dres? since it usually doesn't get much attention. and then the next one could be around moho or close enough to the sun to be in danger of over heating. or a under water base on kerbin.

Edited by rockets-don't-make-toast

Been a while since I posted here, but I was just curious if the station wanted a space shuttle that could carry crew home. Maybe not a whole module like before but maybe instead an orbiter?

Or maybe I could launch someone's craft/module if they wanted. :P Whatever works out best.

7 hours ago, rockets-don't-make-toast said:

so what are you going to put a core around next? and can I suggest Dres? since it usually doesn't get much attention. and then the next one could be around moho or close enough to the sun to be in danger of over heating. or a under water base on kerbin.

I was going to do Duna next. Gilly and Ike would come after that. 

4 hours ago, ZooNamedGames said:

Been a while since I posted here, but I was just curious if the station wanted a space shuttle that could carry crew home. Maybe not a whole module like before but maybe instead an orbiter?

Or maybe I could launch someone's craft/module if they wanted. :P Whatever works out best.

OOOOOOOO SPACE SHUTTLE! Go ahead, I don't think I would make a space shuttle that would be small enough to work for this without lag, and we may need crew transfer crafts.

1 hour ago, rockets-don't-make-toast said:

I thought you already put the duna one up. oh well.

wait. did anyone actually test the tweakscale thing?

I did, and forgot to post that it was fine, so tweakscale can be used on launch stages.

22 minutes ago, rockets-don't-make-toast said:

Tweak scale makes launching very easy, almost cheaty, yes it is okay on a it won't break the game standpoint but shold it be denied for making too easy?

since this isn't an actual "challenge" I don't think it matter how easy it is to launch your modules. To me this has/always will seem like a mission idea instead of a challenge.

note: this is all imho.

I'm gonna launch my module. but can you lift 5 kerbadyne 14-400 tanks, the largest in the stock game?

and could you put up pics of each station?

23 minutes ago, 53miner53 said:

I'd say it's fine, so long as the destination is beyond the LKO station, or if it's a massive module.

both :cool:

Edited by rockets-don't-make-toast

44 minutes ago, ZooNamedGames said:

@53miner53 So what's the station size? Max part count as far as the orbiter, when can I launch and lastly, anyone else need me to lift their cargo there while I'm launching?

I'll add you to the waiting list for launching, and make part count as little as possible while still retaining functionality.

edit: you're 7th on the list.

Edited by 53miner53

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.