Kommunity Space Station 1.4.1

Yah. 

I noticed that Minmus didn't have an Ore scan yet, so I don't know where the ISRU should touch down. So now, it's waiting in Minmus orbit while the ion-drive SCANSat I launched makes the 20-minute transfer burn. 

(I actually have MechJeb doing it in the background as I'm typing this :D)

Hey guys,

been watching you for a while now waiting patiently for my turn and thinking about what to build. :) However, I am getting a bit confused by the...

On 17. 2. 2017 at 11:21 PM, 53miner53 said:

5. Station modules should be up to 5 parts and 2 minimum Clamp o tron Sr docking ports. The Sr docking ports don't add to the total amount of modules however. Mun modules should be up to 10 parts and 4 landing gear parts or wheels.

...rule. I mean, I don't want to build anything huge or even just big, but five parts? That's like a Mobile processing lab and four struts connecting it to the docking ports! I am confused... and especially now when you guys are talking about orbiters and stuff. How can that be possibly made in five parts?? Could anyone explain a little?

Thanks a bunch,

Anonymmm

4 hours ago, Anonymmm said:

Hey guys,

been watching you for a while now waiting patiently for my turn and thinking about what to build. :) However, I am getting a bit confused by the...

...rule. I mean, I don't want to build anything huge or even just big, but five parts? That's like a Mobile processing lab and four struts connecting it to the docking ports! I am confused... and especially now when you guys are talking about orbiters and stuff. How can that be possibly made in five parts?? Could anyone explain a little?

Thanks a bunch,

Anonymmm

Some people's modules have gone over the parts limit by a part or 2 due to the functionality required needing more than the parts limit provides. Other use multiple modules to complete their module and add them in separate turns.

14 hours ago, HiThere!2 said:

I put it up.

I noticed that it's in a retrograde orbit. I think that when I'm adding the Gilly station I'll use the tug from that to turn it's orbit around if you don't mind. 

49 minutes ago, 53miner53 said:

Some people's modules have gone over the parts limit by a part or 2 due to the functionality required needing more than the parts limit provides. Other use multiple modules to complete their module and add them in separate turns.

Ok,

just gonna make add a small module than - when the list gets to me. Thanks! :)

2 minutes ago, rockets-don't-make-toast said:

but they can be ANY 5 parts, like I put 5 huge fuel tanks as my last module. 

Well, if I see that the station has a need for a big module, I will add a "small" big one :D Thanks :)

On 4/1/2017 at 1:21 AM, rockets-don't-make-toast said:

define ISRU

The refinery. 

Also please quote me in the future using the handy "quote" button beneath my replies so it notifies me when you respond- thanks!

Basically- if anyone needs something moved or launched just let me know since I've got stuff for anything and everything.

Edited by ZooNamedGames

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.