Kommunity Space Station 1.4.1

24 minutes ago, rockets-don't-make-toast said:

So can I go now?

Yes.

18 minutes ago, HiThere!2 said:

Ok, but does it really matter around Eve?

Not really, since we probably won't have any landers trying to rendezvous with it, but people may be thrown off by the difference, and I could move it when I'm adding the Gilly station because the service module I use has a lot of extra delta v and a docking port. 

1 hour ago, TheEpicSquared said:

Hey guys, so me and @Oliverm001x are thinking of trying something like this, but on a bigger scale. We're trying to emulate real life in KSP, and we're wondering if you have some tips on how to keep it organized when sharing save files around, etc. 

Oh, if this isn't the correct place to ask, sorry. :) 

I find having it shared in a google drive folder helps with organization and making sure no one's antivirus objects to downloading the save file based on where it's hosted. Also having a waiting list helps with keeping people from launching while it is another person's turn.

another good place to ask would be project Babylon: reboot. And @ZooNamedGames real space program.

Edited by 53miner53

29 minutes ago, 53miner53 said:

I find having it shared in a google drive folder helps with organization and making sure no one's antivirus objects to downloading the save file based on where it's hosted. Also having a waiting list helps with keeping people from launching while it is another person's turn.

another good place to ask would be project Babylon: reboot. And @ZooNamedGames real space program.

Do you need real solor system for that?

6 hours ago, rockets-don't-make-toast said:

Do you need real solor system for that?

Project Babylon: no. Link here:

Real Space Program: yes. Link here:

Edited by 53miner53
Figured it out

18 hours ago, 53miner53 said:

Alright thanks! *copy-pastes above post*

I put up 5 huge fuel tanks on the eve station. posted the save zip file ready for next on list. the fuel tanks don't have all their liquid fuel, but it's hard to get that heavy of a load all the way to eve and dock to a station in a retrograde orbit. :D 

Edited by rockets-don't-make-toast

7 minutes ago, rockets-don't-make-toast said:

I put up 5 huge fuel tanks on the eve station. posted the save zip file ready for next on list. the fuel tanks don't have all their liquid fuel, but it's hard to get that heavy of a load all the way to eve and dock to a station in a retrograde orbit. :D 

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE RETROGRADE ORBIT. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

1 hour ago, rockets-don't-make-toast said:

Ok! It's @Anonymmm turn!

On 29/03/2017 at 4:36 PM, 53miner53 said:

Do you mean contribute to the Community Space Station? I'll add you to the list if you want me to.

edit: you're on the list!

Yes! Where in the lineup am I? Is it compiled somewhere?

Edit: NM I found it lol

Edited by mattssheep4

@53miner53,

Sorry for taking so much time, but school is kind of getting in the way (chemistry test last day before holidays)... However, since its Friday, I should be able to finish my module and post the save file this evening (EU time), probably around midnight.

Thanks for the reminder,

Anonymmm

14 hours ago, 53miner53 said:

Last day @Anonymmm

Terribly sorry guys, but you have to skip me. I mean, what is the probability that out of all the saves I copy to my second computer, all work fine EXPECT the community space station one. And since I now do not have aces to that computer, yeah...

Spoiler

jwY7zZW.png

(I think you get the message even thought its not in English...) All the other saves work fine... just the one I needed does not... and to think that I was nearly done...

Well, never mind, thanks for waiting and I am really really sorry you waited so long for nothing. :(

Since I dumped a lot of my time into this, I can not enlist into the waiting list immediately, but as soon as I have more time I will be sure to write a requested to get added and finally finish something. :)

Again, thanks so much for all the patience, and I am so sorry I could not make it,

Anonymmm

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.