Kommunity Space Station 1.4.1

On 4/27/2017 at 8:41 PM, MrWalrus123 said:

Can we add our own flags? (or is it even possible)

It's very easy to add your own flags. All it requires is a new Flags folder in GameData to contain the images but it would technically count as a mod and would be a separate thing to ZIP and pass around. Maybe "CommunitySpaceStation\Flags\" if the local council accepts.

1 hour ago, JadeOfMaar said:

It's very easy to add your own flags. All it requires is a new Flags folder in GameData to contain the images but it would technically count as a mod and would be a separate thing to ZIP and pass around. Maybe "CommunitySpaceStation\Flags\" if the local council accepts.

I wonder if we could find a way to bundle it with the save file. Maybe a zip file with Gamedata\CommunitySpaceStation\Flagsand saves\CommunitySpaceStation, and unzip in the main game folder?

5 minutes ago, 53miner53 said:

I wonder if we could find a way to bundle it with the save file. Maybe a zip file with Gamedata\CommunitySpaceStation\Flagsand saves\CommunitySpaceStation, and unzip in the main game folder?

That is also easily done. And exactly so.

Finished a day late :0.0: ! But here it is!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0GVLJwOLVGyQ3ZNVGNiczZKUzg/view?usp=sharing

My turn consisted of me launching SSM-31 (orbiter Hercules) to the station which hauled the P.U.G. (Probe Utility Guide) probe which is essentially a small docking tug. It's currently resource locked nearby both orbiters. On SSM-32 I will launch a probe to interstellar space and then attempt to return to the station by which point orbiter Hercules will have returned home and leave it's space open. Odysseus will dock in it's location.

And for Kraken's sake will someone PLEASE install the docking adaptors I brought up on my last turn. Trying to dock is ridiculous; I even brought you guys a docking probe. So PLEASE someone install one or both of them.

14 hours ago, Soda Popinski said:

Would it be possible to add a list of the modules already in the space station on the Queue Document?  You could even put in the name of the player who added them.

I don't remember which module was added by who, but I'll add a document for this and people can add their modules to the list.

Edit: Here it is.

8 hours ago, Joseph Kerman said:

@53miner53 If it counts, can I add an SSTO as a return/transport module?

Sure, just make it as few parts as possible.

Edited by 53miner53

22 minutes ago, Soda Popinski said:

Will a large count SSTO attached to the station be a problem, FPS-wise?  I personally run on a beast, so it won't bother me.

Yeah it will, some people struggle to run the game with only 50 parts

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.