53miner53

Community Space Station 1.2.2

285 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

28 minutes ago, rocketbuilder said:

I've built a 13 part rover - 4 parts for the wheels, so I could say its 9 parts.

In that case you have space for an extra part.

Edited by 53miner53

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This seems to have turned into more of a Kommunity Space Program with ships and roids flying every which way to multiple planets, bases, and stations, me like, me like.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, rocketbuilder said:

I don't wanna seem bad, but that is really annoying. I spent several hours with a wobbly spacecraft and a kraken. Couldn't u have used a klaw? I'm gonna have to send up another rocket to dock that.

EDIT : I'll cheat it back, its fine, but just don't remove peoples modules in the future. Add that as a rule. If there are no docking ports just klaw it.

I didn't have a claw, do you expect me to redo the whole mission because there's nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, HiThere!2 said:

I didn't have a claw, do you expect me to redo the whole mission because there's nothing.

It's a good idea to look at the station using the tracking station before you launch to make sure you will be able to dock when you arrive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 53miner53 said:

It's a good idea to look at the station using the tracking station before you launch to make sure you will be able to dock when you arrive.

I just sent up that docking node thing. Some of the ports are not in the most optimal spots but it could easily be expanded length wise

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

could you send a pick of each of the three or more space stations.

P.S. did you add my module back to the kerbin one since I couldn't access the save file?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't done that yet, but I'm up next, and I was planning on doing that during my turn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 53miner53 said:

@Combatsmithen has one day left.

What? I already sent up my module.. The docking node thing... On Saturday. And made a post about it. With pictures...

And im 7th on the list.......

Edited by Combatsmithen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Combatsmithen said:

What? I already sent up my module.. The docking node thing... On Saturday. And made a post about it. With pictures...

And im 7th on the list.......

Oh! I forgot. It's @rocketbuilder turn. Sorry!

Edited by 53miner53
Wrong person

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for putting my part up for me, aND could you put me on the waiting list so I can do one for the mun orbit station, let's hope I can access it :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I make something for the station? 

It's not a module, it's a refueling spacecraft (or group of them). 

Basically, there are four crafts: 

Minmus Refinery: Drills for ore on Minmus and refines it into LiquidFuel, Oxidizer, and Monopropellant 

Minmus Shuttlebug: Shuttles fuel between the Minmus Refinery and Minmus Orbital Depot 

Minmus Orbital Depot: Basically a bunch of fuel tanks with a probe core, antenna, batteries, solar panels, and docking ports; Holds fuel delivered by the Minmus Shuttlebug until the Station Shuttlebug picks it up 

Station Shuttlebug: Grabs fuel from the Minmus Orbital Depot and delivers it to the Community Space Station 

 

I chose Minmus because it's very close and has low gravity. And it won't run out of Ore, unlike the asteroids!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rockets-don't-make-toast said:

Thank you for putting my part up for me, aND could you put me on the waiting list so I can do one for the mun orbit station, let's hope I can access it :)

I put you on the waiting list.

 

1 hour ago, KAL 9000 said:

Can I make something for the station? 

It's not a module, it's a refueling spacecraft (or group of them). 

Basically, there are four crafts: 

Minmus Refinery: Drills for ore on Minmus and refines it into LiquidFuel, Oxidizer, and Monopropellant 

Minmus Shuttlebug: Shuttles fuel between the Minmus Refinery and Minmus Orbital Depot 

Minmus Orbital Depot: Basically a bunch of fuel tanks with a probe core, antenna, batteries, solar panels, and docking ports; Holds fuel delivered by the Minmus Shuttlebug until the Station Shuttlebug picks it up 

Station Shuttlebug: Grabs fuel from the Minmus Orbital Depot and delivers it to the Community Space Station 

 

I chose Minmus because it's very close and has low gravity. And it won't run out of Ore, unlike the asteroids!

Sure. Make sure they are as few parts as possible, though, and keep the shuttles docked to the orbital depot when your turn is done. Please launch them one at a time as well. In addition, there will be a Minmus station by the time your turn comes up, so you could use that as a fuel depot if you wanted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, rockets-don't-make-toast said:

After rocket builder, what place am I in?

8th

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got almost nothing done due to lack of time, sorry. File uploaded, I've re added the asteroid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, rockets-don't-make-toast said:

SeND a pick will ya?

I will.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My stuff is under construction right now. 

Workplace Safety Record: 0 days without an accident

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Minmus station core is up! And @rockets-don't-make-toast's module has been re added to the LKO station. Pics will be posted to the drive link that has the save file.

edit: it is @Ultimate Steve turn.

Edited by 53miner53
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can skip me for now. I'll be in Ohio for the next four days. The next person on the list can go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Ultimate Steve said:

You can skip me for now. I'll be in Ohio for the next four days. The next person on the list can go.

Ok then. I'll keep you at the top of the list. Post when you're back and can add a module, and you'll be the next turn. It is @notsodeadjeb turn!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now