Kommunity Space Station 1.4.1

37 minutes ago, Joseph Kerman said:

Honestly, I think we should start a new station if this isn't done by the end of next month.

R.I.P old station. On the bright side I might get to send the new station core! Though a month is a long time, I would think it would be done by then, unless everything goes wrong (which it will)

7 hours ago, Joseph Kerman said:

Honestly, I think we should start a new station if this isn't done by the end of next month.

Maybe we could have 2 active stations in LKO, other than the parking station? TBH I'd rather not get rid of the old station, no matter what happens.

7 hours ago, LazySoUseHyperedit said:

R.I.P old station. On the bright side I might get to send the new station core! Though a month is a long time, I would think it would be done by then, unless everything goes wrong (which it will)

I would likely start the new station, as I'm the next person signed up. Sorry!

7 hours ago, ZooNamedGames said:

Right now the issue is FPS as the station is sitting at 396 parts without the last 4 modules. 

Thanks, @ZooNamedGames appreciate the update.

For you (and the group), is there a thought to limit expansion on this station and perhaps open up a new station? Is the 396 part count considered high given the avg. FPS?

38 minutes ago, scottadges said:

Thanks, @ZooNamedGames appreciate the update.

For you (and the group), is there a thought to limit expansion on this station and perhaps open up a new station? Is the 396 part count considered high given the avg. FPS?

We were considering a new station before when it seemed that the station revamp was going to take longer. I may start a new station soon if FPS becomes an issue.

34 minutes ago, 53miner53 said:

We were considering a new station before when it seemed that the station revamp was going to take longer. I may start a new station soon if FPS becomes an issue.

Already had a plan for that. A really good one in fact.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.