Thread to complain bout stuff

Spacetraindriver

19 minutes ago, razark said:

:(

Please tell me you're joking.

I meant change in velocity to achieve 1 gee, as in M/s... I do understand a g is acceleration but I`m tired, therefor a lack of adequate vocabulary :wink:

alright, time for sleep (I apparently need it) g`night!

Edited by FokkerAce

18 minutes ago, FokkerAce said:

I meant change in velocity to achieve 1 gee, as in M/s... I do understand a g is acceleration but I`m tired, therefor a lack of adequate vocabulary :wink:

alright, time for sleep (I apparently need it) g`night!

Good night man, i have school tho.

8 hours ago, ProtoJeb21 said:

The sheer stupidity of Flat Earthers and their arrogance against normal people is truly astounding.

85260320.jpg

12771861_466967416836331_693580366098439

Flat-Earth-Memes-363-7.jpg

85260331.jpg

85260326.jpg

flat-earth-turtle.png

85260325.jpg

044d41bc6f3cf8d497cd43ad97adc2eb.jpg

the-extinction-of-the-dinosaurs-accordin

flat-earth-fish-drop.jpg

Flat-Earth-Meme-0-2.jpg

multi-point-stupid-flat-earth-meme.jpg

You starting to feel like it's a great idea to go do something that doesn't involve looking at this abysmal logic?

Reveal hidden contents

3cd8a33a.png

Me too!

The fish one - using "science" HAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAAH 

I feel sorry for those dumb enough to believe in this.

Edited by TheEpicSquared

4 minutes ago, TheEpicSquared said:

If you think thats foolish, look up Dihydrogen Monoxide, the joke is litterly in its name. H2O

I actually had a friend who believed in flat earth.

He could tell me about it hundreds and hundreds times, and every time when I answered he said "You are brainwashed".

It drove me so mad, I wanted to kill him.

So.

It was night, this dumb crap was sleeping in his flat bed, in his dumb imaginary flat earth and in his dumb pajama. 

So I got into his room though an opened window in the bathroom (though we lived in the same house, I didn't feel like rushing though his door).

And then I duct taped him to the bed, shutting his mouth with toilet paper.

He woke up, scared, unable to breathe enough. He looked at the strange dark figure, with his terrified eyes.

I took my toy pistol out of the pocket (it was so dark you could mistake as a real one).

And he started to make scary noises, but when he saw the silhouette of my gun, he suddenly shut up.

Me: Why do you talk like that?

Him: What are you talking about!? (Muffled though a piece of paper)

Me: You are not saying right things..

And then I just walked away though the door.

The next day flat earther is was no more a flat earther.

Poor boy, still feel bad for him.

(Nobody believed what he told about the night, cause he was like 8 and he was very dumb)

Edited by cratercracker

1 hour ago, TheEpicSquared said:

"You are only allowed 25 likes per day. You cannot give any more likes today."

3 hours ago, cratercracker said:

He could tell me about it hundreds and hundreds times, and every time when I answered he said "You are brainwashed".

So.

It was night, this dumb crap was sleeping in his flat bed, in his dumb imaginary flat earth and in his dumb pajama. 

So I got into his room though an opened window in the bathroom (though we lived in the same house, I didn't feel like rushing though his door).

He woke up, scared, unable to breathe enough. He looked at the strange dark figure, with his terrified eyes.

I took my toy pistol out of the pocket (it was so dark you could mistake as a real one).

And he started to make scary noises, but when he saw the silhouette of my gun, he suddenly shut up.

(Nobody believed what he told about the night, cause he was like 8 and he was very dumb)

Oh god you are evil >:D 

5 hours ago, cratercracker said:

So.

Ok... let's not advocate murder/creepy ... things.
But also, that's kinda cool, the lengths you go to.

32 minutes ago, qzgy said:

Ok... let's not advocate murder/creepy ... things.
But also, that's kinda cool, the lengths you go to.

Yeah, I feel because of this.

And I also had a ton of fun getting into his room, and not getting him woken up.

I almost died by laughing.

13 hours ago, cratercracker said:

So.

maybe thats not the best way to go about doing things....

On 19/06/2017 at 11:13 AM, cratercracker said:

So.

Hehe, thats eh, pretty harsh though. But still awesome, im never brave enough to pull pranks on people.

You a brave boy.

This evening I have made the jump from Photoshop 7.0 to CC2017,....

While I dont know everything about the new software or every new option but just now I wanted to link 3 layers.  As far as I have tried you now select the layers individually and click the link button at the bottom??? what? why? thats 4 clicks for the layers. In PS 7.0 you click once and slice up, ONE CLICK !

And in PS7 you can click once and slice to change layer opacity, it doesn't work in CC and you need to click twice to select the slider and slide it. I thought UI was meant to improve with newer software.
Is there any options i can select to get these old behaviours back?

And the right-click layer menu, it is huge. In 7 if I want to delete a layer, right click and delete is almost under the pointer, in CC you have to drag the mouse a mile to get to the delete layer option.

I hate that moment when food/or another object randomly and mysteriously flies past your head and falls in front of you. This happends at school al the time, and often the source is hard to find. One time, it was a rock in the middle of nowhere. I dont think it was a meteor though but im sure some dumb kid threw it at us.

35 minutes ago, NSEP said:

I hate that moment when food/or another object randomly and mysteriously flies past your head and falls in front of you. This happends at school al the time, and often the source is hard to find. One time, it was a rock in the middle of nowhere. I dont think it was a meteor though but im sure some dumb kid threw it at us.

At mine people are just (literally) talking about random stuff. Somehow History can turn into black holes, I blame Heisenberg's uncertainty principle.

Btw I don't like it when people just can't understand arrows in games. Are humans really that stupid? Has my theory of humans being retarded monkeys been proven

Also @NSEP why is your description is now the name on the dinosaur on my profile picture....(not that I really care too much anyway)

25 minutes ago, The Space Dino said:

At mine people are just (literally) talking about random stuff. Somehow History can turn into black holes, I blame Heisenberg's uncertainty principle.

Btw I don't like it when people just can't understand arrows in games. Are humans really that stupid? Has my theory of humans being retarded monkeys been proven

Also @NSEP why is your description is now the name on the dinosaur on my profile picture....(not that I really care too much anyway)

I wish my history class can turn into Black Hole discussion, our history teacher does not allow casually talking about things, wich i kind of get.

And yeah my current PP is temporary.

The fact that people are already scalping the new SNES Classic... Even though it's still three months away... Seriously, stores NEED to enforce a one per person limit this time around, given how impossible it was to find the NES Classic last year. Nintendo already claims they will manufacture more units... Personally, I hope they take advantage of the "cash cow" and make enough units to leave scalpers who buy several at a time high and dry, with no way to profit on them, save for reselling at or only just over retail... So freakin' sick of Nintendo scalpers... I swear if I ever actually see one... See someone carrying 5 of the things out of a store... I'm gonna nut punt 'em and watch the boxes fly everywhere! :cool:

Never try to imitate or attract the younger generation or another subculture if you barely know them. It embarrasses the group its pointing toward and it sparks misconceptions about them.

Didn't know where to put this, so I'll do it here.

I want to complain about people who have toddlers and who don't put automatic safety covers on their pools, and/or people who bring their toddlers to a pool that is not so equipped.

Treat this as a public service announcement. Yesterday, my wife's partner (a transplant surgeon) had to retrieve organs from a 2 year old. The family was having a baby shower (the kid's mom is having another kid), and I suppose everyone assumed someone else was watching the 2 YO. 

Edited by tater

7 minutes ago, richfiles said:

;.; Horrifying and heartbreaking to hear, tater... But preach it... People need to watch those too young to watch themselves, and not let them near danger. 

Yeah, a similar thing happened to a family near my in-laws about 13 years ago---the summer before my daughter was born. Extended family at grandparents' house, toddler wandered off to his death in the pool. Needless to say, before my daughter could walk, the in-laws retrofitted an electric "walk-on" cover. The pool was always covered, and the controller has a key lock to operate.

Seems like this happens every year in Albuquerque, even though many (most? all?) get no press coverage. This is something that should get covered on the news, frankly. Such an awful thing to happen, and so pointless.

Edited by tater

Honestly the worst thing that happens to me when fighting the common cold is not the the coughing, throat pain or the aches, It is trying to get those small tear off packs of cold medicine pills  that come in a box out of the packs. They say the optimal way to open the packs is to tear it at the middle, but that is a load of BS because besides the paper they put on the packaging they use has hard and often sharp plastic, making the paper act as if it were a section of cardboard. Usually I open it by stabbing the back side of the pack with my thumbnail until a hole forms in the pack which i can use to push the pills out. It would be much easier to use a conventional plastic pill bottle with a safety cap. 

I frequent a gym where I live that has a steam room, usually I like steam rooms because it opens up my skin before I shower off, however on occasions I have encountered two weird things while in the steam room. The first was that there was a dude in the steam room who insisted on brushing his teeth with toothpaste in the steam room, not only do I think this is against the regulations set in place by the gym but I also think that it is gross. The second thing was there was another dude who insisted on standing up and doing shadow boxing in the steam room while the steam is being released.  Because when the steam gets released the room visibility goes down, not only that but the steam room at the gym I frequent is a small space (roughly half the size of a normal elevator)