Youtube stuff

F3ARSTUNTS

2 minutes ago, Spacetraindriver said:

I have a question. I have quite a following on Ytube which I started KSP with. However I "went viral" with a Trainz video. Now I want to try and reintroduce KSP to my channel... so How?

@Spacetraindriver First, may i have a link to your channel? Also if you do want to reintroduce would you make vids like Matt Lowne, Shadowzone, maccollo, or just an original kind of idea?

2 minutes ago, F3ARSTUNTS said:

@Spacetraindriver First, may i have a link to your channel? Also if you do want to reintroduce would you make vids like Matt Lowne, Shadowzone, maccollo, or just an original kind of idea?

IDK just random vehicle showcases, cinematic videos, more like SWDennis, if you know him.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWUOqUQlt1uuBYGbFM9oTZQ/feed

6 minutes ago, Spacetraindriver said:

IDK just random vehicle showcases, cinematic videos, more like SWDennis, if you know him.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWUOqUQlt1uuBYGbFM9oTZQ/feed

@Spacetraindriver Ok, I'm trying to do this as well, with having GTA5 content while also uploading KSP missions. But if you would like to reintroduce yourself, just go for it, but if you want "big gainz" find stuff a lot of ksp players like and also do stuff you like in KSP simultaneously, I'm not an expert, but it should work. (also I'd recommend asking some other people the same questions to get their input):D:cool:    EDIT: i'd share it around the fourms and maybe here in this topic if this topic gets big.

Edited by F3ARSTUNTS

I do about 37/50/13 KSP/Model Rockets/Other. Link is in my sig if anyone wants to check it out.

Not to self advertise, or anything. There's a thread for it, so I'm contributing.

I don't have much KSP stuff there now that I think about it. There's Reusable Space Program, which goes really slow with editing (I recorded the first 10 episodes in fall of 2016 and I'm only on episode 3). That's really my only KSP series. I have my recent Duna video, plus a bunch of funny clips in my "random clips" video. Oh, yeah, and my KSP music video of "The Final Countdown" that was blocked in Canada and Germany for copyright reasons and I had to unlist it. Still, the link is in my sig, if you want to. But beware, that is basically the first KSP video I ever made, so the quality may not be the best. I should redo it sometime...

5 minutes ago, A_name said:

Please recommend good channels with narrated contents.

matt lowne, maccollo (though he doesnt make vids anymore rip), shadowzone, cant think of anymore off the top of my head

2 minutes ago, Vanamonde said:

These works of fans have been moved to Fan Works. 

siik m8, thanks :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.