NSEP's story idea collection. !UPDATE!

NSEP

Hello! This is a thread about my story ideas, wich one do you like the most? (This is a new thread, because the older one is dead)

Curently working on:

- Back to the Moon, the story is about going back to The Moon. Universe: Ameschland

Ideas:

- Mission to Rodinia, a adventure SciFi book about exploring a planet with life, without being able to communicate with earth. Universe: Ameschland.

- S.S Celesta, the story about the first ever, space cargo ship. Universe: Ameschland.

- A.Lowells Dairy, a dairy about Anne Lowell, just a normal girl. Its a buildup story. Universe: Ameschland

- The Grand War, a war story about a fictional war. Universe: AB

So, what do you think? Wich one do you like the most? Wich one should i do next? Tell me, if you want to :)

Edited by NSEP

34 minutes ago, Spaceception said:

If they're all in the same universe, maybe you should set them up like a series, building up to some epic ending, although,,, I am interested in Mission to Rodinia.

Thats a cool idea! Thanks! Will take care of that!

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.