Finale Discussion Thread

DarkOwl57

Alrighty, so this is just going to be the impromptu thread for all things involving my upcoming story. I'll probably add some more stuff later on, but for now I just need a nap...

So here's some info.

After the Battle of Kerbin, Jeb left Kerbin and is now living on [REDACTED]. On a routine cargo delivery, the delivery person runs into a local gang, stuff happens, Jeb is discovered, blah blah blah, Kerbals find a new planet, new planet wants land, new planet declares war on entire solar system, so on so on.

Here you can ask any question (As long as it involves this or any previous story), and if you know the answers to someone else's question, feel free to answer! (I normally take a 2-day sabbatical from the forums every weekend). So relax! Chill out here, plop down in that beach chair there, grab a smoothie and let the fun begin!

7 hours ago, DarkOwl57 said:

Kerbals find a new planet, new planet wants land

[Press any key 1-3]
1.Kerbals are rabbits.
2.The new planet is covered with ocean, except a tiny rock to land a ship.
3.A magic stone talks to Kerbals and orders them to conquer the Universe.

13 hours ago, RandomGuy1824 said:

Just one question, will  the new planet be in the Kerbol system or will it be in a different solar system?

Well see there's the problem. At first I decided Jool, but then I thought: "Oh not another Kerbal v Kerbol system planet! That was last book!" so I'm balancing between a new race on Kerbin or another extra-system planet. 

(Note: If it is an extra-system planet, It may be a planet we all know and love :wink:)

On 2/20/2017 at 11:11 PM, kerbiloid said:

1.Kerbals are rabbits.

huh?

2.The new planet is covered with ocean, except a tiny rock to land a ship.

Well the planet *may* be with a lot of water (about 70-80% (Gosh I'm giving away a lot XD))

3.A magic stone talks to Kerbals and orders them to conquer the Universe.

Wha?

4 minutes ago, DarkOwl57 said:

huh?

Just occupied the planet and again need more land.

5 minutes ago, DarkOwl57 said:

Well the planet *may* be with a lot of water (about 70-80% (Gosh I'm giving away a lot XD))

See p.1.

5 minutes ago, DarkOwl57 said:

Wha?

See p.1.

4 minutes ago, kerbiloid said:

Just occupied the planet and again need more land.

ah. Well that's basically how everything works. Everyone ALWAYS wants more. ALWAYS.

(Note: If you can give me the correct answer for what planet they go to war with, you get a free bucket of cookies.)

15 hours ago, RandomGuy1824 said:

Is Dres considered extra system? According to my sources your a big fan of max_creative and he likes Dres and in a previous thread you stated " raise Dres awarness".

P.S If I get the jar of cookies make them cream cheese cookies.

Negative. Dres DOES make an appearance, but not a war appearance.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.