It's official. I just turned 17 today. (Outdated)

daniel l.

You are only allowed to give 25 likes per day. You cannot give any more likes today.

Now is not the time, forum software!

Happy birthday man! Have some good cake today! :) 

Wait, 17? You're only a couple months older than me, like seriously, just over 2 months!

Edited by Spaceception

9 minutes ago, Spaceception said:

You are only allowed to give 25 likes per day. You cannot give any more likes today.

Now is not the time, forum software!

Happy birthday man! Have some good cake today! :) 

Wait, 17? You're only a couple months older than me, like seriously, just over 2 months!

Well then! Did not expect that! :D By the way, I wrote a short story last week, I was wondering if you could proofread it.

I can send it in a PM within the next hour or so if you want.

9 minutes ago, daniel l. said:

Well then! Did not expect that! :D By the way, I wrote a short story last week, I was wondering if you could proofread it.

I can send it in a PM within the next hour or so if you want.

Proofread? Eeeh, have you seen my greammar, I'm not the one you should be asking

Feedback though, I can do.:rep:

Btw, I'm writing this in the dark, and I'm just going to leave 'grammar' alone for emphasis Procedes to walk into a wall :) 

Edited by Spaceception

1 minute ago, munlander1 said:

What are you doing in this fine day for yourself?

Well. It's currently 4-AM where i am, So the day has not yet even begun for me. Though apparently there is pizza and cheesecake planned for the day, And perhaps some ice cream from Baskin-Robbins.

Also, Generally on birthdays i am given about $40-$80 by my parents to spend on whatever i want, But this time they are hinting at restoring the old surprise element. (I'm looking forward to unwrapping whatever stuff they got me.)

Also, I just passed a Pre-GED test just yesterday, I passed it with a score of 92% correct (Meaning an A.) and this means i will be able to do the GED test soon enough.

PLAY THE KRAKENS BIRTHDAY SONG!

**&^*bv^b^84BG83F5285&%v%"fg&£cv&"*cg%
"&cb$fg%&"*v%x^"g*&"
"c^*"&v&"^%vb&*
"$*&"^%*&^%v*&^v%*&^"&^*&^%*£^(&(
"($&%(&*£*^*£^&*^%*£
"(&"(*%&£(%&((&£(*"&(!)*(£)%(* ^*£^*(g^"(*($ch"&*$^gc"t&*g$
!"($h"c^(£%&*£c*^h£*c(
$&c"^g%$*£(
""&*
"c&*()hgc^%*(£)%&($&)%(*£&*^"*%&"$)"*$_£*%(%^*£

Congrats. I turned 17 over thirty years ago. I'm old. oji.gif

7 hours ago, daniel l. said:

Namely I'm excited at the prospect of meeting people.

This is good. Do not underestimate the value of people/soft skills. They have gotten me farther in my career, earned me more accolades, (and gotten me out of more jams :wink:,) than all of the technical skills I have ever learned.

3 hours ago, cratercracker said:

How is your birthday going? And if it will start soon i wish you luck,friends,happines and everything good!

-spoder man

It's going well i guess. The festivities have not yet started, But already it seems that the whole world has received a present in the form of the Trappist system.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.