Chinese, Japanese, Russian and Spanish speakers !

Darth Badie

版主有什麽責任?你要的中文程度要有多高深?還有版主是不是要在北京時間看板?(北京跟PST有16小時的時差)
(What are the duty for the moderators? And what language level are you look for? And do they have to do their duties according to Beijing time (There is 16 hours difference from PST)

Edited by Jestersage

On 2/25/2017 at 3:49 PM, Jestersage said:

版主有什麽責任?你要的中文程度要有多高深?還有版主是不是要在北京時間看板?(北京跟PST有16小時的時差)
(What are the duty for the moderators? And what language level are you look for? And do they have to do their duties according to Beijing time (There is 16 hours difference from PST)

It says your location is Canada..?

-<(*TrIgGeReD*)>-

Edited by TheKorbinger

Я свободно говорю (и пишу) по-русски.

1 hour ago, Morse said:

Yes, I would also like to know what exactly are the requirements for the moderators. Minimal activity, legal bounding, NDAs...

@Badie could you please answer ^^^ this?

Edited by Kerbal101

Moderators are volunteers who help out as and when they are available. There's no set schedule, no activity requirements, though you may be dropped from the rolls if you are persistently inactive. One must be over 18 for the sake of legally accepting the Non-Disclosure Agreement, which means you do not reveal any private user information nor repeat any information from Squad which they would rather keep internal. ***This is not a legal explanation of the NDA, but a quick summary.*** Badie may want to add something to this, but those are the basics. 

I'm wondering if it is possible to apply for this even if I wasn't active in forum during the last three years. I have been a moderator of Tieba for over three years tho.

想知道像我这种之前在forum不活跃的人能不能申请。

I'm a international college students in California.

我是加州中国留学生。

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone, my native language is Russian

Не уверена, что у меня много времени на проект, но, по крайней мере, у меня есть опыт беспристрастной модерации под крупный ресурс, www.opennet.ru

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Я по русски плохо печатаю. I dunno if I heff time for moderation, although I could bring stuff to the mods attention.