k0LqJgb.png

First day in space

jC5lzGZ.png

What a beautiful planet

umdF5qW.png

Having fun flying and doing contracts UfqXKz8.png

Sunrise oaPV1qN.png

m0onbr1.png

Designed my jet with an ejection system with parachutes for the capsules J3hJ1wl.png

g2Uz8nA.png

Launched my first probe qhHhqrq.png

Returning my probe to the surface for a contract ogS5bND.png

BMBpriQ.pngLbBM6Q7.png

Right now, I have to figure out how to send a probe to Gael's moon, which is very difficult as I have yet to unlock solar panels

Just now, The-Doctor said:

can one of you guys move this page to a mission report page...? Are you a mod? Idk how to ask them

So moderators will have a green "moderator" instead of "Members" under your avatar. Not to be rude or anything but you have 365 posts on the forum. How do you not know this?

Fire

You can draw the attention of a moderator by clicking the "report post" link next to the time stamp in the upper left corner of your post. Do this for your original post, add a message asking to have your thread moved to the Mission Reports subforum, and click submit. It will go into the moderator queue and they'll see your request before too long.

Alternatively, you could post your request in this thread. :) 

Love the screenshots. Those are some very serious mountains west of the space center. :0.0:

I had my first flyby of Iota, I was tempted to cheat and put infinite electricity when I ran out of power but left it, I was already in an orbit that would eventually pull me into the planet and I had already armed my chute, eventually my solar panels gained some charge and I burned to reduce the amount of orbits I had to do to reenter. This mission gave me the necessary funds and parts to keep going, I was starting to squeeze due to shrinking funds, the contracts I had left where terrible and I lacked the tech, so I had to hustle to gain some science so I could get the needed parts to do this mission, you know, sending a materials bay into sub-orbit, orbit and driving around the KSC a little bit. Now I have 7 contracts to do, 7 great doable contracts, contracts that are also exciting. This is my favorite ksp playthrough so far, I've started pretty much without changing the default settings except for increasing reentry heating. P,s, I've decided to record, I recorded this mission and will do a youtube series :D 

v6ihKRW.png

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.