SCAN Sat (BTDT) Issue. Need to resolve asap.

Mapoko

Hello. I have trouble with BTDT. Back in the days it used to show a nice 3d rendering of the anomaly.

Today I decided to go to all the anomalies in Kerbin system (nudged by my wife's curiosity) and check the new ones.

Spent my science on planes and was about to go, but this hits me.

When BTDT is off I get info on the instruments.
When it is ON, however I get nothing. 
Back when I used it and I remember it did a nice green line 3d rendering of the objects. Even KSC.

How can I fix that, so it will work again and have nice weekend ?

AMEzFAm.png

0hAveY2.png

But it seems that it actually marked the anomaly as visited (green dot) as you can see here.

64aAEEE.png

Hope there is a fix. Thank you !

Hi  i've a feeling you have the BTDT confused with something else, BTDT been there done that, has only ever (TMK) recorded that you've visited/ been within range of an anomaly. You don't happen to have an old screenshot of the displayed images i suppose, may give a clue as to what made them

9 hours ago, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

Hi  i've a feeling you have the BTDT confused with something else, BTDT been there done that, has only ever (TMK) recorded that you've visited/ been within range of an anomaly. You don't happen to have an old screenshot of the displayed images i suppose, may give a clue as to what made them

I could only find one image. It's the orange monochrome 3d render of the anomaly in the upper right: FaBAvHT.jpg

Super useful if you're VTOLing around, trying to find an anomaly.

52 minutes ago, FleshJeb said:

I could only find one image. It's the orange monochrome 3d render of the anomaly in the upper right: FaBAvHT.jpg

Super useful if you're VTOLing around, trying to find an anomaly.

Oh, it was not green, but orange. 

YES! That thing ! How can I get it (back) ?

iirc it is in the Instruments window from SCANSat Map ? Or it was ... Now it is missing (OP screenshots)

@SpannerMonkey(smce) This is what I talk about.

Edited by Mapoko

That would be this:

nhUJww6.png

There is a shader error stemming from the move to Unity 5.4 that broke those images. They will be fixed in the next dev release. The next proper release may not come until KSP 1.3, depending on its release schedule.

So the problem is not conflict with some of my other mods or myself and can not be magically (updating/downgrading) fixed ?

Thank you @DMagic . Looking forward towards both 1.3 and the fix of that amazing feature!

Edited by Mapoko

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.