Requesting Galilean Screenshots

JadeOfMaar

Some Iota and Tellumo shots with Lili, still have to go everywhere else while slowly progressing through career

Spoiler

QUZmzV6.png

GvplVPj.png

XmJMdlV.png

W6b4eZF.png

fjaGbez.png

C8sULOn.png

Z9zs62f.png

szGWU63.png

M7w3Qpd.png

J5ohJJk.png

L9D70FO.png

KSC from an orbital hop during a boostback where you can even notice the 8.5% inclination because of the camera angle :D
uASWk1t.png

Edited by Kamuchi

Hello @Poodmund,

Here are the promised pictures of Gauss and Loki with a dark Sky box. Here are three beautiful:

1SyLX10.jpg

py1cGUz.jpg

w4T20vW.jpg

In the spoiler are the remaining - many pictures. (I do not know your preferences, so I've made so many, if there are too many, I can of course delete.)

Spoiler

nLoooOf.jpg

8tGD2t0.jpg

momw1CK.jpg

2KCFoHN.jpg

Xv1JFEl.jpg

Olax4qU.jpg

K5v2k6y.jpg

gajfPyH.jpg

I hope they meet the expectations. Do you need any of Catullus and Tarsiss? My corresponding vehicles are not there yet, but tomorrow morning I could deliver a few pictures.

greetings

5 hours ago, astroheiko said:

I hope they meet the expectations. Do you need any of Catullus and Tarsiss? My corresponding vehicles are not there yet, but tomorrow morning I could deliver a few pictures.

greetings

Five stars. :) Pictures of Catullus and Tarsiss would be welcome. Take your time, of course.

@Kamuchi

Thank you. The Lander is my workhorse, can even beat Tylo. All parts are stock.

@JadeOfMaar

Thanks for the honor. You also earned 5 stars for the mod. Especially Tarsiss surface and atmosphere are really well done. With Gauss in the background, this is a very awesome environment.

So here I have pictures of Tarsiss and Catullus. Three examples and the many many others in the spoiler.

Tarsiss Orbit

OFDLMzg.jpg

This is the image of Tarsiss, which I like so much. By the way: If I was in the landing approach, I could go for a walk with my dog. Far too many wings - it lasted an eternity until I landed. Everything faster than 10m/s and I stayed in the air. I do not know why I had a chassis with it.:D

K5CK7Vl.jpg

Catullus

8SVW2i3.jpg

Spoiler

t2yvEGo.jpg

yyxSJ4U.jpg

oqWHSXY.jpg

ghyjFnu.jpg

6zUqMzz.jpg

y2wtAmf.jpg

TXURbZ4.jpg

7ZErovI.jpg

4ahoP9f.jpg

9bUauHL.jpg

B58VxDO.jpg

On the horizon you can see a bit of Gauss. The Great Moon is Tarsis and the small point underneath is Loki.

dTvQKD7.jpg

I must admit, however, that I have helped with F12. It was not possible for me in the short time to make all the maneuvers and the refueling. But all the pictures and arangement of the vehicles are so possible and I will follow them in my mission report. But then with the other sky box.

Greetings

Edited by astroheiko

On 2/27/2017 at 4:10 PM, eddiew said:

As luck would have it, my recycle bin still contained the last ~7 weeks worth of screenshots :)

I'll assemble the best into an album available at http://imgur.com/a/7GxdM but to select a few favourites...

Reveal hidden contents

Owlbird I performing biome scans of Iota

127CMy0.png

Owlbird VI arrives at Augustus

uodLdMx.png

Reveal hidden contents

And then moves on to Jannah

kyXaG2M.png

Jumpymouse I descends onto Niven

LPXTA2c.png

And discovers an oddity...

y22owi2.png

Spiceweasel I endures a spicestorm shortly after landing on Gratian

9rL6XZW.png

Before going on an expedition

oowHDcw.png

Reveal hidden contents

Performing a spacewalk at Manatee station around Ceti

zrwBTYF.png

Swiftbird finally manages to capture into Icarus orbit.

MaGku8D.png

I find that there's a middle altitude for each body whereby we seem to lose good quality textures, hence everything is either on the ground, or in high orbit... Typical parking orbits don't seem to be a great way to show off these planets, but I'm not sure why :/ 

What beautiful skybox are you using??!!! :confused::D

Some love for Iota's terrain :) 

ZqcQNy5.png

(Spaceplane needed a top-up in LGO, but with a couple of reaction wheels you can basically land anything here.)

Also... @JadeOfMaar, did you know this thread's title has a typo?

Edited by eddiew

22 hours ago, eddiew said:

Some love for Iota's terrain :) 

ZqcQNy5.png

(Spaceplane needed a top-up in LGO, but with a couple of reaction wheels you can basically land anything here.)

Also... @JadeOfMaar, did you know this thread's title has a typo?

Iota's terrain looks very nice indeed. Too bad I had the GUI on in all of my screenshots when I was visiting it. Ceti looks very plain and boring in most places compared to Iota, as far as I've seen of it. Nice views on Ceti seem to be pretty rare. 

I'm just going to edit the post to include a pretty good Ceti picture, just not to make it feel bad :wink:

Spoiler

MlrYy8X.png

And that typo has been annoying me for two weeks now…

Edited by Luovahulluus
Like everyone else, it seems, I can't resist posting more pictures than I'm supposed to...

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.