Help With Steam Key

3 hours ago, Steve302 said:

hHfqfEz.png

I don't have that button :/

Ah. Don't quote me this because I'm not entirely sure, but I think the transfer offer expired around the end of March 2013, a couple of weeks after it came out on Steam. Best I can suggest is to contact [email protected] to see if there's anything they can do.

Bear in mind you can still add non-Steam games to your library. It'll just be updated by a Store download rather than via Steam's updating.

This is answered in the FAQ on the website.

I bought the game on the KSP Store, but I want it on Steam. Will you give me a Steam Key?

In general no. The option to transfer KSP Store licenses to Steam is only available for those who bought KSP before it originally came out on Steam, March 20th 2013. Note that if you do qualify for a transfer and choose to do it, the process is OPTIONAL and IRREVERSIBLE. If you transfer your purchase to Steam, you will no longer be able to download or update the game from the KSP Store. To move to Steam, log in to your KSP Store profile and you will find the button to start the process next to your download link. If you can’t see the button in your profile it means you purchased the game after it was on Steam and you are not eligible, no exceptions, please don’t insist.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.