My flags/patches for your mission [requests are opened]

cratercracker

On 4/16/2017 at 9:37 AM, cratercracker said:

I WANT TO SAY THIS:

IF YOU ARE VIEWING THIS  PLEASE COMMENT AN CRITIQUE MY WORK,I AM INTERESTED IN YOUR OPINION

I like it (critical feedback is not a strong point of mine)

I was wondering if you could please do a patch for Harvest? It's in Kerbins L4

1 minute ago, Kertech said:

I like it (critical feedback is not a strong point of mine)

I was wondering if you could please do a patch for Harvest? It's in Kerbins L4

(Kmon! use personal messenger)

But I got you,will do. (When you will PM me)

2 minutes ago, JadeOfMaar said:

Please, people. PM your requests to the artist.

Also, cratercracker, please make this clear in your OP to help prevent further request posts here.

Sounds reasonable enough for me to do it.

Sorry guys, commissions are over.

I saw the unfairness in what I am doing to others and getting nothing but this dead, cold and soulless "thank u".

I am not talking about likes or subscribers, I am talking about appeteciation. 

At this point I can't see anything coming back from customers.

So,yeah sorry.

COMMISSIONS CLOSED 

14 minutes ago, cratercracker said:

Sorry guys, commissions are over.

I saw the unfairness in what I am doing to others and getting nothing but this dead, cold and soulless "thank u".

So,yeah sorry.

COMMISSIONS CLOSED 

Dude, this is the Forums. It's literally impossible for us to give you anything more than "thank you" and some rep!

2 hours ago, cratercracker said:

So,yeah sorry.

Liking, subscribing, saying "thank you". Following you, getting notifications when you post new stuff. Looking at all of it.

What else could be done to appreciate? Do you want a "cratercracker is awesome" thread? You've posted those threads yourself and this is one of them.

I'm sorry for being sarcastic, you probably didn't notice, but you truly are awesome.

The internet is a cold place where appreciation oftenly remains unnoticed. We're just texting here, this isn't a personal conversation, we're all mostly anonymous so what do you expect?

Edited by Physics Student

I enjoy the Eve Flag. Also, I suggest using Paint.net or GIMP, as it gives you more tools. The fact you made this in paint is amazing. I can barely draw a straight line in paint. :D

These are incredible! Great work mate. Keep it up!

Fire

Woh! Great composition! And your minimalist style is perfect for showing well on those little mission flags. I also happened to show these off to my wife, a graphic design artist, and she said "not bad", a huge praise from her.

These are amazing! I really like the minimalist design to them :)

Just found this thread, pretty sweet! Of those I've seen, the Eve landing flag and the Minmus flag that you posted on April 11 are my favorites. I may hit you up with a request!

!i love the "duna exploration " one is soo cool; keep the hard work !

This... is... AMAZING! Just... just wanted to get that out there...

EDIT:

I'm still out of likes! ;.;

You have some amazing flags for the stock planets.

@cratercracker Yep. Amazing stock flags..

@cratercracker Those are fabulous. :)

But the flags looks Great!

Wow, really nice work!

The only lack of appreciation I see is by you towards compliments from other members.

8 hours ago, Gaarst said:

The only lack of appreciation I see is by you towards compliments from other members.

Yes,I am really glad that there is a lot of people who are friendly,nice and are just very good people.

I noticed that there is more and more people who are like "Do this pls" and that is it! (Not to offend anyone, you are not guilty) 

Though I really like friendly people, they can lit me up anytime! They are awesome!

8 hours ago, cratercracker said:

Yes,I am really glad that there is a lot of people who are friendly,nice and are just very good people.

I noticed that there is more and more people who are like "Do this pls" and that is it! (Not to offend anyone, you are not guilty) 

Though I really like friendly people, they can lit me up anytime! They are awesome!

You just got BURNED!

I think i will reopen commisions.

Though i am way too sad to do anything (but of course i am going to do something because... BECAUSE ALL OF YOU ARE AWESOME PEOPLE,I LOVE YOU ALL,I AM SO MEAN AND AWFUL. I AM SO AWFUL I AM GOING TO EXPLODE FROM INSIDE,YOU ALL ARE AWESOME DUDES, JUST ALL AND EVERY SINGLE DANG HUMAN AND NOT HUMAN BEING,I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH, I AM CRYING,I HOPE YOU ALL ARE HAPPY AND GREAT AND AND AND MORE THAN JUST GREAT.

1 minute ago, cratercracker said:

.. BECAUSE ALL OF YOU ARE AWESOME PEOPLE,I LOVE YOU ALL,I AM SO MEAN AND AWFUL. I AM SO AWFUL I AM GOING TO EXPLODE FROM INSIDE,YOU ALL ARE AWESOME DUDES, JUST ALL AND EVERY SINGLE DANG HUMAN AND NOT HUMAN BEING,I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH, I AM CRYING,I HOPE YOU ALL ARE HAPPY AND GREAT AND AND AND MORE THAN JUST GREAT.

Geez, you need a hug or something?  

:wink:

:D

Edited by GDJ

24 minutes ago, Galacticvoyager said:

Hello, CEO and Founder of Supernovae industries. The board and I have decided that we need a flag rather than use the placeholder flags that we found lying at the side of a road one midsummers morning. So here is what we want, a picture of a supernova with a probe blasting outward, like the explosion aided it to give it velocity, of which in the distance is kerbol with a blue dot to represent kerbin. Thank you if you accept this request, we will be grateful to your company...

Further evidence shows you want appreciation, how about this. In payment for our flag, we will out a statue of a large scale gem on the Mun. How about that?

(use personal messenger please)

• 3 weeks later...
On 16/04/2017 at 10:37 AM, cratercracker said:

I WANT TO SAY THIS:

IF YOU ARE VIEWING THIS  PLEASE COMMENT AN CRITIQUE MY WORK,I AM INTERESTED IN YOUR OPINION

Wow, you are doing a really good job these flags are so beautiful ! You should make a file with the flags .dds because it's boring to save each image

Ow yeah baby give us a file with all these flags pleeeeeaaaase :D

oh non it's was quite fast to save them, thank's you for what you did !

2 hours ago, Deplaisant said:

Wow, you are doing a really good job these flags are so beautiful ! You should make a file with the flags .dds because it's boring to save each image

Ow yeah baby give us a file with all these flags pleeeeeaaaase :D

oh non it's was quite fast to save them, thank's you for what you did !

There is a mod! If you look up @DeltaDizzy's flag pack, you will find his flags AND a set of my best flags!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.