linuxgurugamer

[1.2.*] Flight Manager for Reusable Stages (FMRS)

83 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Please see what you can do about a reproducible set of steps, would be very helpful.

I'm busy right now with a couple of other mods, hope to get back to this in a day or so

Thanks

I've done another try and the reproduction steps are as follows:

-Build a launch vehicle with two booster stages attached to a central stage. 

-Launch with all three stages firing.

-Booster separation.

-Jump to separated stage and attempt landing.

-Land both booster stages.

-Revert to launch using FMRS button when viewing the separated booster stage.

-The contracts are emptied.

Note the above procedures are just my reproduction steps, many details might not be needed to reproduce the problem such the rocket configuration or the number of landing attempts.

Thanks!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

19 hours ago, MaxZhao said:

[...]

I can confirm this behaviour. All contracts are deleted when using FMRS. For some modded contracts, like Tourism plus, they are all available again and I must start from scratch, but others like stock exploration just disappear, so I can continue with the next mission.

Edited by Fonso
1 person likes this

Any news on the reproduction? Do you need any more info?

New release, 1.2.3

• Thanks to @https://github.com/joaofarias, this fixes the issue of clearing contracts and strategies
4 people like this

I have a problem since FMRS is installed in my GameData folder. 1st launch is all ok, my Falcon9 returned correctly to land and my cargo go for his mission. But I make another launch and after switch to another my probe, all are in a strange status: "Not enough eletric charge". But they have the batts full and solar panels are rightly oriented.

Can I do something for repair my savegame?

Do I need to do something that I don't know?

Thanks and sorry for my poor english.

EDIT: Sorry but the problem was not FMRS but FUSEBOX. I installed them from ckan when you update the "continued" version and I supposed FMRS was the problem!

Edited by runtime13

2 hours ago, runtime13 said:

I have a problem since FMRS is installed in my GameData folder. 1st launch is all ok, my Falcon9 returned correctly to land and my cargo go for his mission. But I make another launch and after switch to another my probe, all are in a strange status: "Not enough eletric charge". But they have the batts full and solar panels are rightly oriented.

Can I do something for repair my savegame?

Do I need to do something that I don't know?

Thanks and sorry for my poor english.

EDIT: Sorry but the problem was not FMRS but FUSEBOX. I installed them from ckan when you update the "continued" version and I supposed FMRS was the problem!

Fusebox was updated this morning, please let me know if it happens again after you update

new release, 1.2.3.1

• Icons have been updated
1 person likes this