Looking for offplanet building mod...

The only one I can think of off the top of my head is Extraplanetary Launchpads, however that won't work for unmanned missions as you need kerbals onsite to actually build anything.  Oh, and Ground Construction but the same limitation applies.

Edited by Nergal8617

EPL or GroundConstruction are the only two candidates that I'm aware of.  Both require crews to do the construction.  There was brief talk in EPL a few months/years back about an automated (non-crewed) means for construction, but I don't think it ever made it into the mod.

EPL:

Ground Construction:

There's also OSE Workshop for when you need individual parts built off-world and not whole spacecraft.

All of these mods have the limitation that kerbals are a requirement. The only thing you can do with a robotic mission involving these mods is set up the infrastructure to get them building. If you have a life support mod installed then getting the parts there before the kerbals should be a priority.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.