GregroxMun

KSP 1.2.9 and 1.3: Localization Update Hype Train!

159 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Alpha 360 said:

Hyped up to play after a long break(Two or three months) and can't wait for the 1.875 meter parts, which also means that there are likely heralding  3meter parts, which would be awesome, as well as 4.15 meter parts, and the list goes on and on. For each new tier of part diameter means longer career and science modes. 

Adding new parts just to extend the tech tree isn't necessarily a good reason.  I am interested in what @RoverDude has done for the expansion, though.

Edited by klgraham1013

Joining the hype train just now. I'm really looking forward to 1.3 and the new expansion pack and I've already decided to purchase (purchased full version in october 2014) the latter once it's available. Given the fact that I didn't play anything else for the past 3 1/2 years to me this is just fair.

1 person likes this

Struts

• Both sides of the strut can be moved now

That's a really big deal!

Oh yeah, and the history thing.

Edited by JacktoseIntolerant

v1.2.9 has some lovely quality-of-life bug fixes I've been finding, definitely excited about that... but...

... I think I missed something. Was the big secret thing the expansion pack? Or was it 1.875m parts? What is it I'm waiting for?

Whatever it is, my hype for it is REAL!

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, Cunjo Carl said:

v1.2.9 has some lovely quality-of-life bug fixes I've been finding, definitely excited about that... but...

... I think I missed something. Was the big secret thing the expansion pack? Or was it 1.875m parts? What is it I'm waiting for?

Whatever it is, my hype for it is REAL!

I'm guessing it was the DLC. 

1 person likes this

I was wondering about the secret feature, and I had a hopeful idea so I went to tracking station and zoomed out...

No german translation - i leave the train for this time...