The Fun-Career-Fun-Challenge

This is about fun, happiness, ginormous rockets, fun and interesting mission profiles.

- Start Career mode

- Open the debug menu and max out your buildings (and unlock the tech tree if you like)

- Always accept every contract available and perform them in a single launch.

- Difficulty: Set your starting reputation to a lower (easy) or a higher (hard) value. 

It's more a gameplay idea than a challenge because we can't set up specific rules or quantify awesomeness because every mission will be unique and hold it's own challenges individually.

Edited by Physics Student

I think this is where "fun" is subjective. Personally I don't particularly like single-launch missions usually; I much prefer missions that end up with a large fleet of spacecraft, several of which need orbital assembly from several complex modules. But, of course, plenty of people do like single-launch missions, and they are definitely effective in some cases (and often similarly impressive), so there's no real way to criticize them.

Unfortunately i haven't got the pictures, but once I built a ship that would carry 12 Tourists to the surface of the mun and minmus (those were about 4 or 5 different contracts), Planted a Flag on the mun and returned science from the minmus, deplojed 3 satelites on the way and tested a bunch of parts. We also dipped into a solar orbit very briefly.

The main ship was docked to a large fuel tank which it could leave in orbit when landing. It would only take as much fuel along as needed for landing and returning to orbit.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.